No Bake Almond Butter Oatmeal Cookies
No Bake Almond Butter Oatmeal Cookies are soft, chewy and made with just five ingredients. Loaded with flavor and ready in no time, everyone will love the delicious taste of this easy treat!
- ½ cup creamy almond butter
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste (or vanilla extract)
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
Line a medium baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
Add almond butter to a medium bowl. If butter is hard to spread, microwave for 10-15 seconds so that it's easier to work with, if needed. You want it to be slightly creamy, easy to stir, but not liquid-y.
Add oats, honey and vanilla. Stir well to combine. If mixture seems too thin, add 2-3 more tablespoons of oats. If mixture is too thick, add 1-2 more tablespoons of honey and go from there. Fold in chocolate chips.
Using an ice cream scoop or just your hands, roll batter into golf ball sized cookies and place onto prepared pan. Flatten each cookie slightly with your hand, or the back of a spoon.
Refrigerate cookies for at least 30 minutes so that they firm up.
- Cookies need to remain refrigerated so that they don't fall apart and get too soft.
- Cookies are best kept in an airtight container for up to one week.
- See my tips for making these oatmeal cookies in the post above the recipe box.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 113kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 80mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 0.6mg