Ham and Avocado Open-Faced Sandwich
This Ham and Avocado Open-Faced Sandwich is simple, fresh, and perfect for a light lunch or dinner. Honey ham and tangy cheese is piled high on a slice of thick bread, then garnished with mayonnaise, avocado, and fresh tomato!
Servings: 2 open-faced sandwiches
- 2 slices Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain Oatmeal (or bread of choice)
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise (or mayonnaise of choice)
- 1 avocado pitted, scooped, and mashed into a small bowl
- 4 slices muenster cheese
- 4 slices Hillshire Farm® Thin Sliced Honey Ham (or ham of choice)
- 2 tomato slices
- 1 cup fresh baby arugula if desired
Place Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain Oatmeal bread slices on a plate or flat surface. Spread 1 tablespoon of Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise on each slice.
Top each slice with mashed avocado, two slices of muenster cheese, two slices of Hillshire Farm® Thin Sliced Honey Ham, one slice of tomato, and 1/2 cup fresh arugula, if desired. Season with salt and pepper.