Pumpkin Overnight Oats
Pumpkin Overnight Oats are a healthier way to start your mornings! Packed with hearty oats, sweet pumpkin, and fall flavors!
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- ¾ cup milk (any kind)
- ½ cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste (or use vanilla extract)
- ½ tablespoon honey , optional (if you like your oats slightly sweetened)
- Crushed graham crackers for topping , if desired
In a medium bowl, mix together oats, milk, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, vanilla, and honey. Pour into two mason jars or an airtight container(s) with lid.
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or preferably overnight, so that the oats will soften and absorb the liquid.
Remove from refrigerator, stir, and top with crushed graham crackers, if desired.
- You can grab these from the fridge and eat them as is. No need to warm them up or pop it in the oven.
- I like to store my overnight oats in mason jars so that I have an easy, grab 'n go dish that I can eat during busy weekday mornings.
- Note that this recipe calls for pure pumpkin puree, NOT pumpkin pie filling.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 46mg | Potassium: 394mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 9681IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 147mg | Iron: 3mg