No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
This No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake has an Oreo peanut butter cookie crust, a creamy peanut butter filling, and chopped peanut butter cups on top!
Servings: 10 slices
- 1 package (15.25 ounce) Peanut Butter Oreo Cookies , ground into crumbs (or regular Oreo cookies)
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
- 24 ounces (3 blocks) cream cheese , softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla bean paste (or vanilla extract)
- 1½ cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 tub (8 ounce) whipped topping , such as Cool Whip
- 25 mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups , roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
In a medium bowl, combine the Oreo crumbs and melted butter.
Press crumb mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch spring form pan. Place in refrigerator to firm up while preparing filling.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and peanut butter with an electric hand mixer until smooth.
Fold in whipped topping until completely combined.
Spread filling evenly into prepared cookie crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 655kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 502mg | Potassium: 433mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 41g | Vitamin A: 414IU | Calcium: 79mg | Iron: 5mg