This No-Bake Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake starts with an Oreo peanut butter cookie crust, followed by a creamy, peanut butter batter, and sprinkled with chopped peanut butter cups and chocolate syrup. It’s an easy dessert that takes just minutes to prepare and is packed with flavor!
No-bake cheesecakes are pretty much the best kind of cake to me.
I mean, you don’t have to turn on the oven, it takes just minutes to prepare, and it tastes like you spent hours slaving away in your kitchen.
I can still remember the very first time I tasted cheesecake. I know that may be a strange thing to remember, but it was just so memorable to me. Not because it was a special occasion, or anything like that, but because the cheesecake tasted so darn good!
I was at a pizza place with my family and we ordered slices of cheesecake for dessert. Looking back on it, the cheesecake wasn’t the best kind that I’ve ever had, but it was just so creamy and flavorful. And ever since that moment, when I was seven or eight years old, I vowed to be a cheesecake lover for life.
And I’ve kept that promise ever since then. I’ve shared this no-bake blackberry cheesecake and mint oreo version, that pumpkin cheesecake trifle, and this strawberry cheesecake mousse and chocolate peanut butter version. But I’ve never made a full, no-bake cheesecake before. Crazy, right?
Well, it’s time to change that, friends. Today, I’m sharing my latest (and greatest) cheesecake recipe with you. This No-Bake Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake starts with an oreo peanut butter cookie crust, followed by a creamy, peanut butter batter, and sprinkled with chopped peanut butter cups and chocolate syrup. It’s an easy dessert that takes just minutes to prepare and is packed with flavor. If you’re a fan of cheesecake and peanut butter, then this dish was made for you!
Since it’s the start of summer, I figured now was the best time to share this No-Bake Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake with you. After all, I love that I don’t have to turn on the oven and heat up my house when it’s steaming hot outside.
Now, let’s get to the peanut butter part! This no-bake cheesecake is loaded with peanut butter. The crust contains oreo peanut butter cookies. Have you tried those before? SO good! Then, there’s peanut butter in the cheesecake batter, followed by peanut butter cups on top of the cake. You could always add the cups into the batter, but I chose to leave it on top only.
And did I mention how easy this No-Bake Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake is to make? In less than 15 minutes, you’ll have this dessert prepped and chilling in the fridge. And that’s the hardest part…waiting for the decadent dish to chill! But, if you can muster up your willpower, it’s definitely worth the wait.
This no-bake cheesecake is smooth, creamy, and full of peanut butter goodness. The chocolate peanut butter cookie crunch gives this dish just the right amount of balance, without overpowering the tasty peanut butter.
So the next time you need an easy, no-bake dessert that’s jam-packed with peanut butter, grab that cream cheese and whip up this simple, No-Bake Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake!
subscribe to my youtube channel to see how easy this recipe is to make!
Looking for more cheesecake recipes? I’ve got you covered!
- Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- Blueberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast
- No-Bake Blackberry Cheesecake
P.S. Check out my very first E-CookBook, 30+ Twenty Minute Meals: From Breakfast to Desserts and Everything in Between, designed with you in mind!
Yields 8 slices
This No-Bake Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake starts with an Oreo peanut butter cookie crust, followed by a creamy, peanut butter batter, and sprinkled with chopped peanut butter cups and chocolate syrup. It's an easy dessert that takes just minutes to prepare and is packed with flavor!
4 hr, 10 Prep Time
4 hr, 10 Total Time
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package Peanut Butter Oreo Cookies, ground into crumbs
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) tub whipped topping, such as Cool Whip
- 25 mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- In a medium bowl, combine the Oreo crumbs and melted butter.
- Press crumb mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch spring form pan. Place in refrigerator to firm up while preparing filling.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and peanut butter until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping until completely combined.
- Spread filling evenly into prepared cookie crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Before serving, remove cheesecake from spring form pan and top with chopped peanut butter cups and chocolate syrup.
- Serve immediately.