Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie is smooth, creamy, and packed with vitamins. A delicious breakfast or mid-morning snack!
Servings: 2 glasses
- 2 bananas , frozen and cut into chunks
- 1 cup milk , any kind (I used vanilla almond milk)
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup ice cubes
- Mini peanut butter cups for garnish , if desired
In the canister of a blender, combine the bananas, milk, peanut butter, cocoa powder, honey, and ice.
Blend until reaches desired consistency.
Pour into two tall glasses, top with mini peanut butter cups (if desired) and serve immediately.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 317kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 176mg | Potassium: 539mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 137IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 83mg | Iron: 1mg