BLT Ranch Pasta Salad
Packed with tender pasta, a creamy ranch dressing, and BLT fixings, your favorite sandwich gets a makeover in with this easy BLT Pasta Salad!
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ (of 1.0 ounce) package dry Ranch dressing mix
- 16 ounces pasta
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes , quartered
- 10 slices bacon , drained, cooked, and crumbled
- 2 cups romaine or iceberg lettuce , chopped
- Salt and pepper , to taste
In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, and dressing mix. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or overnight.
In a large pot, cook pasta until al dente. Remove from heat, drain, and rinse under cold water.
Add tomatoes and bacon. Stir well to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Add lettuce and dressing just before serving so that it does not become too soggy.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- It's best to add the dressing to the salad right before serving so that it stays creamy.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 232mg | Potassium: 244mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 233IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg