Easy Pizza Quesadillas
Need a lazy Friday night dinner idea? These Easy Pizza Quesadillas are perfect for a Friday night or anytime that you want a quick meal!
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 large flour tortilla shells
- 2 tablespoons prepared pizza sauce
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 pepperoni slices
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Dash of garlic powder
- Additional pizza sauce for dipping , if desired
In a large skillet, melt butter on medium heat.
Place one tortilla on surface. Spread pizza sauce on tortilla in a thin layer, leaving ¼ inch of space from edge. Top with cheese, pepperoni, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Take second tortilla and place on top of pizza.
Gently place quesadilla onto buttered skillet. Brown evenly on each side for 3-4 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Remove from skillet and onto plate. Cut into triangles and serve with pizza sauce, if desired.
- Quesadillas are easy to customize based on your preferences. Feel free to swap out the mozzarella cheese for cheddar cheese, use sausage instead of pepperoni, or add in mushrooms, peppers, etc.
- Quesadillas will keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Serving: 1quesadilla | Calories: 473.63kcal | Carbohydrates: 33.65g | Protein: 16.16g | Fat: 30.53g | Saturated Fat: 14.85g | Cholesterol: 73.22mg | Sodium: 1098.35mg | Potassium: 246.9mg | Fiber: 2.26g | Sugar: 4.24g | Vitamin A: 669.04IU | Vitamin C: 2.1mg | Calcium: 220.97mg | Iron: 2.99mg