Holiday Cake Mix Bars
Holiday Cake Mix Bars make a simple, one bowl treat that's ready in no time. With just a few ingredients, these bars bake up soft, fluffy, and all-around delicious!
Servings: 16 bars
- 1 block (8 ounce) cream cheese , softened
- ½ cup unsalted butter , softened
- 1 box (15.25 ounce) yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ cups holiday sprinkles , plus more for topping
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8x8-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, cream together cream cheese and butter with a electric hand mixer until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. Add cake mix and egg and beat until combined. Fold in white chocolate chips and sprinkles.
Pour batter into prepared pan. Top batter with more sprinkles, if desired.
Bake for 37-42 minutes, or until bars turn golden brown.
Remove from oven and let cool completely. Cut into bars and serve.
- See my tips and tricks for making these Holiday Cake Mix Bars above the recipe box.