Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are soft, chewy, and loaded with flavor. This easy cookie recipe is ready in no time and perfect for peanut butter lovers!
Servings: 32 cookies
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter , softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste (or vanilla extract)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two large baking pans with parchment paper. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
In a large bowl, cream butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and creamy for about 2 minutes using a stand mixer with fitted paddle attachment or electric hand mixer.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, followed by vanilla bean paste/extract.
Add oat mixture to peanut butter mixture and stir thoroughly to combine.
Scoop dough into balls and place about 2 inches apart on prepared baking pans. Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until edges are just set.
Remove from oven and let cool on pan for 10 minutes, then move to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cookies will keep in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days or in a freezer-safe container in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- See my tips and tricks for making these peanut butter oatmeal cookies above the recipe box.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 138kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 163mg | Potassium: 76mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 92IU | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg