Creamy Ground Beef Pasta
Creamy Ground Beef Pasta is an easy weeknight meal that's ready in just 30 minutes. Fast, fresh, and flavorful, this hearty meal will quickly become a favorite!
- 8 ounces rotini pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1½ cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
In a large skillet, brown and crumble ground beef until no longer pink. Drain excess fat and return beef to same skillet.
Turn the heat to medium and add garlic powder, Italian seasoning, paprika, salt, pepper, and flour. Stir and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Add beef broth and tomato sauce to ground beef and stir to combine. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for about 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened.
Stir in heavy cream and pasta. Remove from heat and stir in shredded cheese until melted. Serve immediately.
- See my tips and tricks for making this Creamy Ground Beef Pasta above recipe box.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 696kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 112mg | Sodium: 1098mg | Potassium: 788mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1008IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 280mg | Iron: 5mg