Creamy Ground Beef Pasta is an easy weeknight meal that’s ready in just 30 minutes. Fast, fresh, and flavorful, this hearty meal will quickly become a favorite!
Creamy Beef Pasta
This is comfort food at its finest. Delicious beef crumbles in a creamy dreamy tomato sauce and cream over pasta and a generous sprinkle of melty cheese. It’s so great because it’s quick, filling as well as great for leftovers. This will be a hit among your kids and family members alike.
This Creamy Ground Beef Pasta recipe is the perfect solution when you’re looking for a meal, that is full of flavor, easy & quick to make and also comforting loaded with creamy cheesy perfection, all in a pot.
How to make Creamy Ground Beef Pasta:
- First, you need to cook the pasta, drain and set aside. I used rotini pasta in this recipe, but any pasta will work great.
- While your pasta is cooking, prepare your delicious creamy beef sauce. Cook your beef in a large skillet, together with all the seasonings and the flour. Stir and cook for a few minutes. Quick and easy!
- Then add your tomato sauce and also the beef broth to the meat and stir to combine. Cook a little bit more, stirring occasionally until slightly thickened.
- Lastly, add the heavy cream and the cooked pasta to the sauce. And that’s it! Once you add the cheese and stir to melt is time to dig in!
Tips & Variations for making Creamy Beef Pasta:
- Any type of pasta will work just great in this recipe. Think penne, macaroni, fusilli, and even farfalle.
- For or a leaner option opt for ground turkey or ground chicken. It will be just as delicious either way.
- Cheddar works great in this recipe but you can experiment with different cheeses as well, such as mozzarella or parmesan. Why not a mixture of the three?
Can I freeze beef pasta?
Yes, you totally can! It’s also very easy to do so and it’s a great quick dinner for the family. You can either make more and freeze it for later or if you have any leftovers (I doubt so, that’s how good this pasta dish is) and you don’t want it to go to waste.
When you are ready for your frozen delicious beef pasta just reheat it in the oven, in an oven-safe dish. Halfway through sprinkle some shredded cheese on top for extra creaminess and you are good to go. You can also warm it up in the microwave for an even faster dinner!
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY PASTA RECIPES? I GOT YOU COVERED!
- Chili with Pasta
- Instant Pot Creamy Macaroni & Cheese
- Tomato Basil Pasta with Italian Sausage
- Basil Pesto Pasta with Broccoli and Mushrooms
- Caprese Pasta Salad
Did you make and love this recipe? Give it your review below and make sure to follow along with me on Facebook and Instagram to get other great recipe ideas!
Creamy Ground Beef Pasta
- 8 ounces rotini pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 can (15 ounce) tomato sauce
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1½ cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown and crumble ground beef until no longer pink. Drain excess fat and return beef to same skillet.
- Turn the heat to medium and to the ground beef, add garlic powder, Italian seasoning, paprika, salt, pepper, and flour. Stir and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add beef broth and tomato sauce to ground beef and stir to combine. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for about 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened.
- Stir in heavy cream and pasta. Remove from heat and stir in shredded cheese until melted. Serve immediately.
- See my tips and tricks for making this Creamy Ground Beef Pasta above recipe box.