Taco Pasta Salad
Taco Pasta Salad is loaded with Mexican flavors and ready in no time. With a creamy, zesty dressing and all of your favorite toppings!
- 10 ounces pasta (such as rotini, cavatappi, etc.)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 envelope (1.25 ounce) taco seasoning , any kind
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and black pepper , to taste
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes , halved
- 1 can (11 ounce) corn
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans , drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and then rinse under cold water.
While pasta is cooking, prepare the dressing. In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, taco seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
Add drained pasta, tomatoes, corn, black beans, cheese, and cilantro. Stir well to combine. Add more salt, pepper, and/or cilantro if needed.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving so that flavors can deepen and pasta chills.
- Taco pasta salad will last in the refrigerator for up to five days.
- See my tips and tricks for making this pasta salad above the recipe box.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 403kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 205mg | Potassium: 420mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 542IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 130mg | Iron: 2mg