Air Fryer Banana Bread
Air Fryer Banana Bread is soft, moist, and ready in just 30 minutes. Loaded with flavor and made into mini loaves, this classic bread is perfect for banana lovers!
Servings: 3 mini loaves
- ¾ cup mashed ripe bananas (about 1½ bananas)
- ¼ cup granulated white sugar
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup melted unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean paste (or vanilla extract)
- 1¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
Preheat air fryer to 320°F. Spray 2-3 mini loaf pans with cooking spray. Set aside.
In a large bowl, mix the mashed banana, granulated sugar, brown sugar, melted butter, egg, heavy cream, syrup and vanilla until combined.
Add the flour and baking soda to the wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
Pour batter into prepared loaf pans and place inside the air fryer. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center of loaves. comes out clean.
Let cool in pan for 10 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Recipe was tested using my 5.8 quart Air Fryer.
- If you don’t have mini loaf pans, you can put the batter into a 6-inch cake pan instead.
- You can make 2 larger mini loaves or 3 thinner mini loaves. My air fryer only fit 2 so I opted for 2 loaves. You may need to cook your loaves in batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- See my tips and tricks for making this Air Fryer Banana Bread above the recipe box.