Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
These Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes are creamy, flavorful, and contain just a few simple ingredients!
Servings: 6 servings
- 3 pounds red potatoes washed and cut into chunks (see note below)
- 1 cup water
- ½ cups chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1½ tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons milk (if needed)
Add potatoes to slow cooker.
Pour water and chicken broth over potatoes. Cover and cook on high 3-4 hours or on low, 5-6 hours, or until potatoes are tender.
When potatoes are ready, drain liquid. Add in butter, Greek yogurt, garlic, salt, pepper, and cheese.
Using a potato masher or electric hand mixer, mix until potatoes have reached your desired consistency. If needed, milk and/or more Greek yogurt can be added.
- Potatoes can be peeled if you prefer not to have the skins in your mashed potatoes.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 321kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 846mg | Potassium: 1172mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 321IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 304mg | Iron: 2mg