Cheesy Beef Tortellini Skillet
This Cheesy Beef Tortellini Skillet is a simple, one pan meal that's bursting with flavor. Loaded with ground beef, spices, tortellini, and cheese, this easy meal is family-friendly and so delicious!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1¼ cup water
- 1½ teaspoon beef bullion granules
- 1 (20 ounce) package cheese tortellini (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
In a large skillet, cook and crumble ground beef until no longer pink. Drain, wipe out skillet if needed, and return ground beef to skillet.
Stir in steak seasoning, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, water, and beef bullion granules. Bring mixture to a boil.
Add tortellini, stir to combine, and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 4-5 minutes, or until tortellini are tender and heated through.
Sprinkle tortellini with cheese, remove from heat, and cover. Let stand 3-4 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
- See my tips and tricks for making this above the recipe box.
- Lightly adapted from Taste of Home Magazine- Skillet Recipes 2016
Serving: 1g | Calories: 374kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 257mg | Potassium: 327mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 202IU | Calcium: 167mg | Iron: 3mg