Packed with creamy vanilla yogurt, apple pie granola, and caramelized apples, this Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait is full of protein and fall flavors. It’s a great way to spice up your morning breakfast or afternoon snack!
I’m not one to sleep straight through the night. In fact, I can’t even remember the last time that I’ve gone to bed and slept straight through until it was time to get up. I don’t have any kids or a pet that wakes me up, but still, it happens every night.
Yields 2 parfaits
10 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 apples, peeled, cored, and diced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Apple Pie Granola
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add the apples, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Heat apple mixture over medium heat for 5-6 minutes, or until apples are tender. Remove from heat.
- While apples are cooking, prepare the parfaits.
- Spread 1/2 cup of yogurt onto the bottom of two glasses or bowls.
- Top with 1/4 cup granola, followed by 1/2 cup caramelized apples.
- Repeat with the second layer in each glass.
- Serve immediately.