These Blueberry Granola Oatmeal Muffins are packed with hearty oats, fresh blueberries, and topped with sweet granola. Crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, this simple breakfast can be prepped the night before and made in the morning. These muffins make the most deliciously easy on-the-go breakfast or snack!
2016 is a year of new and inspired things for me.
I started working out regularly (not new, but it’s been a long time since I’ve had a regular gym schedule), I will soon be starting a pure barre class (thank you to everyone who shared your experiences with me from Monday’s post!), I just bought a new car (yay!) and the hubster and I are just starting to go house hunting for a new house.
And when the hubster and I move into our new house, we will be getting a dog! So car, house, dog…a year of “new things” for me. 2016 is shaping up to be pretty good so far, so I’m crossing my fingers that it continues this way!
But in between all of these new possibilities comes some stress. I’m a worrier, always have been and always will be. I repeatedly tell myself to just accept the things I cannot change, but that’s a lot easier said than done.
I sometimes have trouble falling asleep at night and wake up very grouchy in the morning (sorry to the hubster). And when that happens, I often go straight for a giant cup of coffee and skip breakfast. And that’s not a good thing.
Since life is pretty hectic right now, and will only get busier as the weather gets warmer, I’m often in need of some energy and a boost of nutrition.
And that’s where Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Granola comes into play. Have you tried it yet? It’s a special blend of seven super grains and seeds, such as whole grain oats, whole grain wheat, flaxseed, red quinoa, sunflower seeds, amaranth and barley. Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Granola also contains fruit and nuts, which provide fiber. It makes a delicious breakfast or sweet snack, without being too indulgent.
So when I came across Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Granola at Walmart, I eagerly bought a few bags. I knew this would be just the thing to get me going in the mornings or to snack on after a workout. With flavors like Blueberry Pecan and Cinnamon Apple Walnut, you’re sure to find just the right flavor.
When I got home, I immediately opened the Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Blueberry Pecan Granola and got to work on an easy breakfast treat. These Blueberry Granola Oatmeal Muffins are packed with hearty oats, fresh blueberries, and topped with sweet granola. Crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, this simple breakfast can be prepped the night before and made in the morning. These muffins make the most deliciously easy on-the-go breakfast or snack!
By combining hearty oats, fresh fruit, and Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Blueberry Pecan Granola, you can be sure that your mornings will be filled with more energy and lots of deliciousness. It’s even perfect for my non-morning self, as I can just grab a muffin and feel good about not skipping breakfast.
And like most of my recipes, these Blueberry Granola Oatmeal Muffins are a breeze to whip up! You can have these muffins prepped, baked and ready to be devoured in less than 45 minutes. Sounds pretty good, right?
To start, you’ll combine the oats, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt into a large bowl. Next, you whisk the eggs, vanilla extract, Greek yogurt, honey, and coconut oil together. Then, you’ll slowly stir in the milk until everything is combined.
Then, you’ll pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and thoroughly stir to combine. Gently fold in the blueberries and then top with the Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Blueberry Pecan Granola. Pop the muffins into the oven and let it works its magic.
One bite and you’ll be hooked on the sweet and crunchy flavor and soft texture of these Banana Granola Oatmeal Muffins. The Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Blueberry Pecan Granola gives the tops a crunchy and sweet taste, while the inside is fluffy and bursting with flavor. How about that for an easy breakfast?
If you’re on the hunt for an easy and delicious breakfast or snack, reach for the Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Granola and whip up a batch of these Blueberry Granola Oatmeal Muffins. Easy to make and full of flavor, this will be your new favorite dish!
Looking for more easy breakfasts? I’ve got you covered!
- Chocolate Cherry Banana Breakfast Cookies
- Corned Beef Hash and Eggs
- Berry Honey Yogurt Parfait
- Easy Breakfast Quesadillas
- Baked Eggs with Rosemary & Thyme
Blueberry Granola Oatmeal Muffins
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 1¾ cups milk any kind (I used vanilla almond milk)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Blueberry Pecan Granola or granola of choice
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 12-count muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, vanilla extract, yogurt, honey, and coconut. Slowly add in milk, whisking until completely combined. Add the wet ingredients to the oat mixture and stir to combine. Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon mixture into muffin tins, filling almost all the way to the top. Sprinkle granola on top of oatmeal mixture.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes, or until muffins begin to brown and centers are set. Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes.