This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almonds.
This Honey Roasted Peanut Butter Fudge is smooth, creamy, and filled with a rich peanut butter taste. Topped with honey roasted almonds and a drizzle of dark chocolate, this easy treat comes together in minutes and is sure to be the perfect dessert for your next party or get-together!
Christmas will soon be here and gone in the blink of an eye! Or at least that’s how I feel!
And now, we’re just nine days away from 2016. Can you believe it?
I hope you’ll have a wonderful holiday, eat way too many cookies, and enjoy your time with family and friends.
In between visiting both sides of my family, as well as the hubster’s family, it’s safe to say that I will soon be cookied out for a while! But since New Year’s Eve is fast approaching, I have some holiday sweet treats to share with you.
And this just happens to be my latest (and greatest) easy dessert for this time of year. I shared a version of this fudge last year, but this time, I’ve sweetened it up just a bit.
This Honey Roasted Peanut Butter Fudge is smooth, creamy, and filled with a rich peanut butter taste. Topped with Blue Diamond Honey Roasted Almonds and a drizzle of dark chocolate, this easy treat comes together in minutes and is sure to be the perfect dessert for your next party or get-together!
Whether you’re hosting a New Year’s Eve party, attending one, or are just relaxing at home, this peanut butter fudge is guaranteed to be a dessert winner.
Made with just a few ingredients and ready in no time, this Honey Roasted Peanut Butter Fudge is the perfect indulgence for when you want something sweet and full of flavor. And the best part (besides the peanut butter) are the Honey Roasted Almonds sprinkled on top.
It’s no secret that Blue Diamond Almonds are my absolute favorite. From this popcorn to those pretzel bites, I love finding new ways to incorporate this tasty snack. So when I had the opportunity to try out their Honey Roasted Almonds, I knew I was in for a deliciously sweet treat.
And this Honey Roasted Peanut Butter Fudge is a delicious combination of creamy peanut butter, honey roasted almonds, and a touch of dark chocolate. The ingredients blend together seamlessly to create a treat that is sure to please everyone.
And did I mention how easy this fudge is to make? It takes just minutes to prepare and no candy thermometer is needed! Told you it was easy!
So if you’re looking for just the right dessert for your New Year’s Eve party, this Honey Roasted Peanut Butter Fudge is sure to be a hit of the dessert table! Fast, easy and decadently sweet, you’ll be make this treat all year long!
Looking for more fudge recipes? I’ve got you covered!
Honey Roasted Peanut Butter Fudge
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup milk any kind
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- ½ cup dark chocolate wafers or chocolate chips
- ¼ cup Blue Diamond Honey Roasted Almonds
- Spray an 8x8 baking pan very lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add powdered sugar and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Once melted, stir in brown sugar and milk. Bring to a boil and then continue to boil for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove saucepan from heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over powdered sugar. Using an electric hand mixer or stand mixer with a fitted paddle attachment, beat until smooth.
- Pour into prepared baking pan and refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Remove from refrigerator and cut into squares.
- In a medium bowl, heat chocolate wafers/chips on medium heat until melted, stirring every 15 seconds so not to burn. Drizzle chocolate over fudge and then top each piece with 1-2 Blue Diamond Honey Roasted Almonds. Drizzle more chocolate on top, if desired.