This Spiced Cherry Cider is filled with sweet apple cider and spiced with cinnamon and cherry gelatin. It’s simmered until the flavors are blended together and makes the perfect drink for when you need a little warming up!
Remember that time that I added apple cider to this smoothie? Well, I did it again, but this time I made it into a hot drink and added some cherry and cinnamon. Are you intrigued?
Looking for more drink recipes? I’ve got you covered!
- Salted Caramel Latte
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Spice Tea
- Peppermint White Hot Chocolate
- Cookies and Cream Hot Chocolate
Spiced Cherry Cider
- ½ gallon fresh apple cider
- 1 package (3.4 ounce) cherry gelatin (jello)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- In a medium pot, combine the apple cider, gelatin, and cinnamon stick.
- Bring mixture to a boil. Then cover and let simmer for about 1 hour.
- Remove from heat, stir, and discard the cinnamon stick. Serve immediately.