This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Filled with hearty quinoa, fresh tomatoes, creamy mozzarella, and basil, this Quinoa Caprese Salad combines the classic flavors into a healthier dish. It’s easy to make, packed with protein, and is bursting with flavor!
It’s already July 1st. Can you believe it? We’re just three short days away from the 4th of July, which in my mind, means that summer is about half over. And I feel like we’re just getting started!
Yields 4 servings
Filled with hearty quinoa, fresh tomatoes, creamy mozzarella, and basil, this Quinoa Caprese Salad combines the classic flavors into a healthier dish. It's easy to make, packed with protein, and is bursting with flavor!
5 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 cups quinoa
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese pearls
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash of salt
- Dash of garlic powder
- Cook quinoa according to package directions, using chicken broth for more flavor.
- Once quinoa is done, transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Add in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, pepper, salt, and garlic powder. Lightly toss to coat.
- Top with tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and basil. Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
This salad can be served hot or cold.