This Salted Caramel Latte is filled with warm flavors and is the perfect drink for when you need your coffee fix. It’s easy to whip up and has a fraction of the calories that are found in coffee shop drinks!
It’s that time of the year where I’m craving anything and everything hot and comforting. Although I always start out my mornings with a steaming mug of coffee, I especially crave those kinds of drinks when the weather starts to get cooler. And I love spending lazy mornings under a warm blanket while enjoying my favorite drink to warm me up. It’s really the little things that I look forward to that make me the happiest.
Yields 1 cup
This Salted Caramel Latte is filled with warm flavors and is the perfect drink for when you need your coffee fix. It's easy to whip up and has a fraction of the calories that are found in coffee shop drinks!
5 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup milk (any kind)
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a small saucepan, heat milk, caramel sauce, and sea salt over medium heat until heated through.
- While milk is warming, pour coffee into a mug.
- After milk is warmed, remove from heat. Using an immersion blender, blend on low speed until milk becomes frothy.
- Pour into the coffee mug and top with foam.
- Serve immediately.