Cinnamon Maple Latte
This post contains affiliate links.
This Cinnamon Maple Latte is filled with cozy fall flavors and is perfect to enjoy during the season. Packed with hints of maple, cinnamon and nutmeg, this homemade latte was made for coffee lovers everywhere!
In case you didn’t notice, I’m embracing fall everything around here. So it only seemed natural that I take my love for coffee and make a warm, fall-inspired coffee drink.
I love making coffee at home. When I make it my way, I opt for my beloved Keurig and like to experiment with different flavors and creamers. It’s the little things in life that make me happy!
And since fall is finally here, you can bet that I’m cozying up with all of the flavors of the season. From pumpkin this to cinnamon that, my coffee puts me in the fall spirit just about every day.
This Cinnamon Maple Latte is filled with cozy fall flavors and is perfect to enjoy during the season. If using maple syrup in coffee sounds strange to you, just trust me!
Packed with hints of maple, cinnamon and nutmeg, this homemade latte was made for coffee lovers everywhere!
Ingredients for a Maple Latte
This Cinnamon Maple Latte is just what you need to cozy up with for the season. Warm flavors and a hint of fall will give you all the feels, friends!
Here’s what you’ll need to make this maple latte:
- Brewed coffee (any kind)
- Dunkin’ Donuts® Extra Extra Creamer (or creamer of choice)
- Pure maple syrup
- Ground cinnamon
- Ground nutmeg
How to Make a Maple Latte
Did I mention how easy this maple coffee drink is to make? You can skip the coffee shop order (and calories!) and whip up your own in no time.
- To start, you’ll want to brew an 8 ounce cup of coffee.
- Stir in some maple syrup, cinnamon, and a pinch of nutmeg.
- Then, in a small saucepan, heat the milk and creamer.
- After the milk mixture is warmed, it’s time to froth it.
- Add the foam to the brewed coffee and enjoy!
See how easy it is to make your own coffee shop drink at home? With a fraction of the calories and price of the store-bought kind, you can whip up a delicious, fall-inspired drink in your own kitchen!
Tips for Making a Maple Syrup Latte
- I used my immersion blender to create foam, but a hand-mixer or regular blender would work well, too. You could also add the mixture to a mason jar and shake, shake, shake!
- Note that this maple latte recipe calls for pure maple syrup and NOT pancake syrup.
- You’re welcome to use any flavor coffee creamer you’d like to make this fall coffee drink. I used the classic Dunkin’ Donuts® Extra Extra Creamer, but they have lots of fall creamer flavors that would pair nicely with the maple flavor.
Looking for more fall coffee drinks? I’ve got you covered!
If you love this recipe for maple coffee, then you’ll love the following fall coffee drinks too:
Cinnamon Maple Latte
- 8 ounces brewed coffee
- ¼ cup milk, any kind (I used 2%)
- 3 tablespoons Dunkin’ Donuts® Extra Extra Creamer, (or creamer of choice)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- In a small saucepan, heat milk and creamer over medium heat until heated through.
- While milk is warming, pour coffee into a mug. Add maple syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg to coffee. Stir to combine.
- After milk is warmed, remove from heat. Using an immersion blender (or electric hand mixer), blend on low speed until milk becomes frothy.
- Pour into the coffee mug and top with foam. Add a dash of whipped cream and cinnamon, if desired. Serve immediately.
Sounds like the perfect way to start the day! This reminds me that I need to pull out my milk frother. Tis the season!
I tried drinking coffee black too and it’s not for me. I usually have coffee cream and trying to twitch to half and half, but no luck yet 😉 I love a good cup of coffee too! This latte sounds fabulous and so perfect for fall. Hubby makes lattes at home and I’ve had a bunch of pumpkin spice ones already. Have to try your cinnamon maple one next time! Pinned! Hope your week is going great!
Coffee is the best, as are homemade lattes! 🙂 Thanks, Dawn!
Bring on all the coffee!! This is such a treat….would actually be a wonderful dessert for me! So much flavor!
Agreed! Thanks, Annie!
yes to all the coffee! this sounds so good Gayle!
You make the best coffee drinks, Gayle! I mean, who even needs Starbucks anymore?? This latte is seriously calling my name with all that maple cinnamon goodness! I’d sip on this any morning!
What a beautiful latte! Love this drink! Need to get the Dunkin Donuts creamer and make it asap!
That creamer is so good! Thanks, Mira!
I love coffee for the taste too, but I need it to start my day. I’m a zombie without it! This sounds like such a delicious way to enjoy the flavors of fall in a cup of coffee!