This post contains affiliate links.
Frozen Mango Lemonade is a delicious way to beat the summer heat. With just four ingredients and ready in less than 5 minutes, you’ll love the cool and creamy flavor of sweet mango and tart lemons!
Are you a fan of the summer heat? I’ll take it over the snow and cold any day, that’s for sure. And I really don’t mind it too much, as long as I can hole up in the air conditioning when it gets too unbearable.
It’s funny, the older I get, the more I seem to tolerate the heat. You would think it would be the opposite, right?
Maybe it’s because I get cold way too easily, or because I just really hate the winter more and more as I get older. I’m going with the latter. One of these days, I’ll live in a permanently warmer climate, but, until then, I’ll just enjoy the hot summers, nice fall and spring, and bitterly cold winter. Ahhh such is life, right?
It gets blazin’ hot here in Chicago and I love to cool down with some frozen treats. Whether that be ice cream, a frappuccino, or lemonade, I’m all for it.
Especially frozen lemonade. I’m not one to order lemonade as a drink, but the frozen kind? Sign me up! There’s just something about the slushy, sweet beverage that reminds me of summer.
Frozen mango lemonade is a delicious way to beat the summer heat. With just four ingredients and ready in less than 5 minutes, you’ll love the cool and creamy flavor of sweet mango and tart lemons!
If you’ve never tried mango and lemons together before, you’re in for a real treat. The flavor combination is perfect, friends! The mango is slightly sweet, while the lemons add that tart flavor. Balance it all together with some sparkling water and a hint of sugar, and it’s a match made in mango lemonade heaven.
And if you love frozen drinks, this frozen lemonade recipe is the way to go. By using frozen mango chunks, this drinks blends up slushy, creamy, and full of flavor. And the sugar amount is at a minimum, too. I used just two tablespoons of sugar, but you could easily leave it out entirely or use honey in its place.
Like most of my recipes, this frozen mango drink is a breeze to whip up. Simply add everything to a blender and blend away. It’s also easy to customize, too. If you like the lemon flavor stronger, add more lemon juice. Want a hint of strawberries? Add some fresh or frozen ones! See how easy it is?
Frozen Mango Lemonade Ingredients
Frozen lemonade is easier to make than you’d think! Here’s all you’ll need to make frozen mango lemonade:
- Sparkling water
- Frozen mango
- Lemon juice
- Sugar or honey (optional)
- Ice (optional)
How to Make Frozen Mango Lemonade
- Add all the frozen lemonade ingredients to the canister of a blender.
- Blend until the frozen mango lemonade reaches your desired consistency.
- Serve immediately.
Can I Use Fresh Mango Instead of Frozen?
Frozen mango chunks work best, as they act as the ice in the recipe. However, fresh mango also works well. Just be sure to add some ice to the blender to get the ‘frozen’ or slushy texture.
Can I Add Other Frozen Fruits?
I don’t see why not! I made this as a mango lemonade, but you could add frozen strawberries or another fruit of choice to switch up the flavor.
Tips for making Frozen Mango Lemonade
- Use fresh lemon juice for the best taste. I like to look for lemons that are firm, but slightly squeezable. That way, they provide the best amount of juice.
- Before you slice and squeeze your lemons, roll them on the counter with your hands. This will help the juices come to the surface.
- If you like the lemon flavor to be stronger, add another half or whole lemon to the recipe.
- If you prefer your mango lemonade to be extra slushy, add a handful of ice to the blender.
- Feel free to adjust the sugar to your tastes. I found that two tablespoons (or none at all) worked for my preference. However, you could add more sugar, or swap it with honey or agave for a healthier ingredient.
This frozen mango lemonade would be perfect to serve at a party, get-together, or to just enjoy out on the patio. Cool, creamy, and loaded with flavor, you’ll love the refreshing taste of this easy drink!
Looking for more summer drink recipes? I’ve got you covered!
- Frozen Strawberry Lemonade
- Blueberry Lemonade
- Berry Cherry Wine Slushies
- Salted Caramel Almond Iced Coffee
- Funfetti Cake Batter Milkshake
Frozen Mango Lemonade
- 4 cups sparkling water
- 2½ cups frozen mango chunks
- 3 lemons , juiced
- 2-3 tablespoons white sugar or honey , if desired
- Ice to thicken , optional
- In the canister of a blender, combine the sparkling water, frozen mango chunks, lemon juice, and sugar.
- Blend until reaches desired consistency and add more sugar, if needed.
- Serve immediately.
- See my tips for making this frozen lemonade in the post (above the recipe box)
Pam Huffman says
I used peach flavored sparkling water. The most delicious drink I have ever had!
I love the sound of that, Pam! Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me know how it turned out!