Filled with a cream cheese base and swirled with caramel and pumpkin, this Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip takes just five minutes to make and captures the flavors of fall. It makes the perfect appetizer or dessert and tastes just like pumpkin cheesecake!
Whenever I go to the store, I’m always amazed at how many pumpkin cookies, breads, and other goodies are out there. Every year, it seems like more and more companies are jumping on the pumpkin wagon. And I’m not complaining! So when I see a new and tasty pumpkin treat that I just NEED to try, it just happens to end up in my shopping cart.
Like when I was at Target a few weeks ago, I was sucked into the pumpkin aisle. There was pumpkin granola, pumpkin spice tea, pumpkin chai tea (SO good!), pumpkin chocolate, and more. It was a pumpkin lover’s dream come true.
But I had to run from the pumpkin aisle, otherwise I would’ve bought everything that was on the shelves. And since my kitchen is already filled with pumpkin cookies, pumpkin ice cream, and pumpkin bars, I knew I didn’t need the store-bought stuff.
And since I was dreaming about everything pumpkin, I decided to whip up this Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip. Filled with a cream cheese base and swirled with caramel and pumpkin, this dip takes just five minutes to make and captures the flavors of fall. It makes the perfect appetizer or dessert and tastes just like pumpkin cheesecake!
Since I’m devouring everything pumpkin lately, this Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip definitely hit the spot. Caramel and pumpkin makes the best combination, and when cream cheese is involved, it makes it that much better. This dip is creamy, sweet, and full of pumpkin-y, caramel-y goodness. You just can’t get much better than that.
I like to dig into this dip with some apple slices or graham crackers, or even just my spoon. This Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip would be delicious on just about everything and is sure to be the hit of your next party.
And like most of my recipes, this Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake dip is a breeze to whip up.
Once the cream cheese is softened, beat in the powdered sugar until smooth and creamy. Then, mix in some pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, caramel sauce, and Cool Whip. Just before serving, drizzle some caramel sauce on top and gently swirl with a knife. If you add the caramel too soon, it becomes watery and not quite as eye-appealing.
Serve this dip with some apple slices, pretzels, or graham crackers. Trust me when I say that you will be wowed by this Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip! It’s the perfect fall treat and suitable for pumpkin lovers everywhere!
Looking for more pumpkin recipes? I’ve got you covered!
- Pumpkin-Doodle Cookies
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Spice Bread
- Pumpkin Creme Brûlée
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- 2 blocks (8 ounce) cream cheese softened
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 1½ cups pure pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tub (8 ounce) whipped topping, such as Cool Whip
- ¼ cup caramel sauce plus 2 tablespoons for topping
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar with an electric mixer or stand mixer with fitted paddle attachment until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice until fully incorporated. Gently fold in whipped topping and 1/4 cup caramel sauce. Pour into a bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, drizzle caramel sauce on top. Gently swirl with a knife to create a marble effect.
- Serve with apples, pretzels, or graham crackers, if desired.