This post is sponsored by Vital Proteins®. As always, all opinions expressed here are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make Pumpkin ‘N Spice possible!
This Blueberries and Cream Smoothie Bowl is just what you need to get you going in the morning. Packed with sweet blueberries, Greek yogurt, and healthier ingredients, this thick and creamy smoothie bowl is loaded with flavor and all of the fun toppings!
I’ve been on a smoothie kick lately and I’m proud of it!
Looking for more easy breakfast ideas? I’ve got you covered!
Blueberries and Cream Smoothie Bowl
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 banana cut into chunks and frozen
- 1 cup milk any kind (I used almond milk)
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins® Marine Collagen Peptides
- Honey to sweeten if desired
- Ice cubes to thicken if desired
- Fresh blueberries
- Sliced almonds
- Chia seeds
- In the canister of a blender, combine the blueberries, banana, milk, Greek yogurt, Vital Proteins® Marine Collagen Peptides, and honey.
- Blend until reaches desired consistency.
- Pour into a medium-sized bowl and sprinkle with toppings.