This post is sponsored by Vital Proteins®. As always, all opinions expressed here are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make Pumpkin ‘N Spice possible!
This Blueberry Smoothie Bowl is just what you need to get you going in the morning. Packed with sweet blueberries, Greek yogurt, and healthier ingredients, this thick and creamy smoothie bowl is loaded with flavor and all of the fun toppings!
I’ve been on a smoothie kick lately and I’m proud of it! I love starting out my day with a smoothie or whipping one up as an afternoon treat. It’s healthier, loaded with flavor, and gets my day off to a great start.
But do you know what I love even more than smoothies? Smoothie bowls!
Yes, I know what you’re thinking…it’s the same as a smoothie. But, in my opinion, it can be even better. Sure, it has the same ingredients as a smoothie, and you could easily pour it into a glass instead of a bowl. But, then you wouldn’t have those fun toppings and get to eat it with a spoon!
See where I’m coming from? I like to make my smoothie bowls extra thick and extra creamy. And, of course, sprinkle on all of the toppings for extra texture and flavor.
This blueberry yogurt smoothie bowl is just what you need to get you going in the morning. Packed with sweet blueberries, Greek yogurt, and healthier ingredients, this thick and creamy smoothie bowl is loaded with flavor and all of the fun toppings!
I love to experiment with different flavors in my smoothies, and I have to say that this blueberry smoothie bowl is my new favorite. Not only is it loaded with blueberries and sweetened with honey, but it has Vital Proteins® Collagen Peptides in it, too!
Yep, I love to add Vital Proteins® to my baked oatmeal cups, red velvet scones, and smoothies. The unflavored protein powder helps improve my skin, hair, joints, nails, and ligaments.
And if you remember me talking about Vital Proteins® Marine Collagen Peptides, then you know that I’m a firm believer of it. Just like the regular peptides, it has numerous benefits. It’s made from the scales of fresh Non-GMO Project verified wild-caught snapper.
It helps promote healthy immune, digestive, and central nervous systems. It’s also bioavailable, meaning it’s digested and absorbed by the body quickly for maximum benefits. How great does that sound?
Ingredients in the Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
This healthy blueberry smoothie bowl is made with minimal ingredients. Here’s everything you’ll need to make it:
- Frozen blueberries
- Chopped and frozen banana
- Vanilla Greek yogurt
- Vital Proteins® Marine Collagen Peptides
- Ice cubes
- Toppings of choice
How to Make a Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
Let’s talk more about this blueberry and banana smoothie bowl. It’s super easy to make and also very customizable depending on your tastes. I kept my smoothie bowl simple and added just the staple ingredients of frozen blueberries, a frozen banana, almond milk, Greek yogurt, Vital Proteins® Marine Collagen Peptides, and honey to sweeten.
Blend it all up and then add your toppings! Aren’t the toppings just the icing on the cake — I mean, smoothie? It’s so fun to switch up the nuts, fruit, and chocolate on top.
One bite and you’ll be hooked on the creamy and thick texture, delicious taste, and all around goodness of this gorgeous smoothie bowl. It’ll be your new favorite for breakfast, an afternoon snack, or even dessert!
Smoothie Bowl Toppings
You can top your blueberry banana smoothie bowl with whatever your heart desires! Here are some of my go-to smoothie bowl toppings:
- Fresh berries
- Slivered almonds
- Chia or flax seeds
- Chopped nuts
- Dried fruit
- Shredded coconut
- Hemp hearts
Tips for Making a Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
- For the thickest smoothie bowl, I recommend using all frozen fruit. You can also add ice cubes or crushed ice for an even thicker texture.
- Using Greek yogurt instead of regular yogurt also helps thicken up the blueberry and banana smoothie bowl.
- If you can’t finish the smoothie bowl in one sitting, freeze the leftovers and thaw them later!
Looking for more smoothie bowl ideas? I’ve got you covered!
- Banana Smoothie Bowls
- Banana Kiwi Green Smoothie Bowl
- Apple Cinnamon Smoothie Bowl
- Raspberry Smoothie Bowl
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl
Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 banana , cut into chunks and frozen
- 1 cup milk , any kind (I used almond milk)
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins® Marine Collagen Peptides
- Honey , to sweeten (if desired)
- Ice cubes , to thicken (if desired)
- Fresh blueberries
- Sliced almonds
- Chia seeds
- In the canister of a blender, combine the blueberries, banana, milk, Greek yogurt, Vital Proteins® Marine Collagen Peptides, and honey.
- Blend until reaches desired consistency. Pour into a medium-sized bowl and sprinkle with toppings.