These Easy Apple Pie Croissants taste just like apple pie, but without all of the work. With just a few ingredients and hardly any prep time, this simple dessert is loaded with flavor and perfect for breakfast or dessert!
The only thing better than everything pumpkin is eating about ten million apple croissants for dessert. A comfort food meal followed by a classic fall staple is a true winner in my book!
But, let’s be honest, I took the easy route and made a delicious pie into a portable, handheld treat. Foods in mini form are always better, right? So say hello to these Easy Apple Pie Croissants!
The name just about says it all. Apple pie filling is enveloped in a buttery puff pastry, sprinkled with spices, and baked until perfection. One bite of this croissant and your taste buds will be wowed by the flaky crust and warm, apple pie flavor. All the goodness of an apple pie, but without all of the prep work. Doesn’t get much better than that!
And guys, these are a breeze to whip up!
To make these Easy Apple Pie Croissants, I spread two puff pastry sheets onto a lightly floured surface. I spread a can of apple pie filling (I told you it was the easy route!) over each puff pastry.
I then rolled it up like jelly roll, cut into slices, brushed melted butter on top, and sprinkled on some apple pie spice for extra apple-y goodness. My motto is that you can never have too much apple flavor! Pop ‘em into the oven and enjoy the scent of apple pie that will waft out of your kitchen.
These Easy Apple Pie Croissants are so delicious and full of cozy fall flavors. And the best part? It tastes exactly like an apple pie, but without all of the work! How about them apples?
So the next time you need to make a dessert, try out these Easy Apple Pie Croissants! No one will believe that these took just minutes to prepare!
Looking for more apple recipes? I’ve got you covered!
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Caramel Apple Baked Brie
- Apple Pie Overnight Oats
- Glazed Apple Oatmeal Cookies
Easy Apple Pie Croissants
- 2 frozen puff pastry sheets thawed
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons apple pie spice
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly spray a baking pan with non-stick cooking spray or line with a silpat baking mat. Set aside.
- Unroll puff pastry sheets onto a lightly floured surface.
- Roughly chop apple pie filling into smaller pieces. Spread ½ of filling onto one sheet and ½ of filling on the other sheet, leaving an inch border along each side. Sprinkle cinnamon over apples.
- Starting at one end, roll each sheet like a jelly roll. Cut into thin strips and place onto baking sheet. Brush melted butter onto each strip. Sprinkle with apple pie spice.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until crust turns a golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes on pan, then move to a wire rack to cool completely.