These Halloween Cookies are soft, fluffy, and made with just 4 ingredients. The sprinkles lend some Halloween fun and using cake mix makes it so easy. It’s a simple recipe for a spooky night!
I’m so excited to share with you my last festive treat for this Halloween-themed week.
Instead of sharing a spider cupcake recipe or goblin juice punch (both of which I briefly thought of testing), I’ve decided to keep it simple and delicious. That’s the motto of Pumpkin ‘N Spice, right?
If you’ve been hanging around here long enough, you know that I love creating easy, yet delicious recipes. I like putting my creativity to work and coming up with dishes that are both filling, yet simple, to throw together.
And since Fridays always call for shortcuts in my book, I thought these Halloween Cookies would be the perfect treat for you!
I’m a big fan of cake mix cookies and have made them numerous times throughout the past years. They’re incredibly easy to whip up, requires ingredients that are already stocked in my kitchen, and are just plain ‘ole delicious.
Simple ingredients, minimal prep time, and a delicious recipe that never fails. How can you pass that up?
What Makes These Halloween Cookies so Great:
- They’re a breeze to whip up! Four ingredients is all it takes, friends!
- They’re soft and fluffy and oh so delicious!
- They look completely festive for Halloween! The sprinkles lend a cute yet spooky appearance.
And because these Halloween cookies are so easy to bake, you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time passing out candy to those trick-or-treaters, helping your little ones trick-or-treat, or in my case, passing out candy while devouring these cookies!
- If you can’t find Halloween Funfetti cake mix, use either regular Funfetti cake mix or vanilla cake mix in the same quantity.
- Give these easy Halloween cookies a slightly healthy twist by replacing the oil with unsweetened applesauce in a 1:1 ratio (ie use the same amount of applesauce as oil).
- Make sure to space out the balls of dough on the cookie sheet by at least an inch, otherwise the cookies will run into each other as they bake and spread out.
- Add some chocolate chips to the dough for a little extra sweetness – about 1 cup will do!
- Drizzle the top with a little bit of Halloween colored icing for a fun decoration!
- Stick a pair of candy eyeballs on top of each cookies to give them an extra spooky feel!
Soft, fluffy, and full of funfetti cake batter flavor, these easy Halloween cookies will delight your senses and showcase your Halloween spirit. So what are you waiting for? These cookies won’t last long, trust me!
How To Make These Easy Halloween Cookies:
- Preheat your oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat mat, or lightly coat with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir the cake mix, oil and eggs together until thoroughly combined. Fold in the sprinkles, if desired.
- Shape the dough into rounded balls and place each on on the prepared baking sheet, leaving at least an inch of space between ball. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are set.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes, then move to wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
Looking for more Halloween recipes? I’ve got you covered!
Did you make and love this recipe? Give it your review below and make sure to follow along with me on Facebook and Instagram to get other great recipe ideas!
- 1 (15.25 ounce) box Halloween funfetti cake mix regular funfetti, yellow, or vanilla cake mix can also be used
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Halloween sprinkles if desired
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, silpat mat, or lightly coat with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir the cake mix, oil and eggs together until thoroughly combined.
- Fold in the sprinkles, if desired.
- Shape dough into rounded balls and place onto prepared baking sheet, leaving at least an inch of space between ball.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are set.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes, then move to wire rack to cool completely.