This Pumpkin Caramel Ice Cream is a no-churn recipe and is filled with a smooth pumpkin flavor. It’s creamy, swirled with caramel, and so easy to make. If you like pumpkin, then this frozen treat was made for you!
Today, we’re talking about my love of pumpkin. Pumpkin cookies, pumpkin granola, and pumpkin pasta, I love it all! I don’t think I’ve had a pumpkin treat that I didn’t like and I don’t think I ever will. And since fall is just around the corner, I wanted to share my first pumpkin recipe for the season.
Yields 6 servings
This Pumpkin Caramel Ice Cream is a no-churn recipe and is filled with a smooth pumpkin flavor. It's creamy, swirled with caramel, and so easy to make. If you like pumpkin, then this frozen treat was made for you!
15 minPrep Time
4 hr, 15 Total Time
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 tablespoons caramel sauce
- In a large bowl, whip heavy cream with a hand mixer or stand mixer with fitted paddle attachment until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and pumpkin puree.
- Gently fold pumpkin mixture into whipped cream until just combined.
- Pour mixture into a freezer safe container. Top with caramel sauce and then drag a butter-knife through the tops to create swirls.
- Cover and freeze for at least four hours, or until firm.