This Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse is light, creamy, and bursting with flavor. It’s an easy dessert that will impress your Valentine’s sweetheart!
Do you ever notice how stores start advertising holidays earlier and earlier every year?
I always see Christmas decorations start to pop up in July and Valentine’s Day goodies show up around the end of December. Is it too much to ask that we let the proper holidays come and go first?
I mean, I get that stores need to promote those holidays in advance, but really. Let’s have the other holidays in between have their moment to shine first. Then we can move onto the other holidays. Like Valentine’s Day!
I’ve mentioned this before, and I’ll say it again, just in case you weren’t following Pumpkin ‘N Spice around this time last year. I’m pretty indifferent about Valentine’s Day. I don’t love, but I don’t hate.
And I don’t really need to celebrate it in an elaborate way. Sure, I love when the hubster gives me a sweet card or flowers, but it’s just another Hallmark holiday. Kind of like Sweetest Day (although that holiday, I really don’t get!).
The hubster and I don’t go out for an elaborate date or super fancy meal. Although that wouldn’t be unwelcomed, I much prefer our tradition of ordering a heart-shaped pizza. We’ve done this for the past four years on Valentine’s Day, and it’s something that I always look forward to!
We’ve had some heart-shaped pizza winners, and some sad looking hearts, which looked more like blobs. So I’m hoping this year will be a winner!
And along with our heart-shaped pizza, I thought it would be a fun to have a Valentine’s themed dessert. This Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse is light, creamy, and bursting with flavor. It’s an easy dessert that will impress your Valentine’s sweetheart!
Who can say no to Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse, right? There’s just something about the word “mousse” that automatically takes me to fancy desserts in pricey restaurants.
But this mousse is anything but expensive! With just five ingredients and a few minutes of prep work, you can have this simple dessert ready in no time.
To make this cheesecake mousse, I reached for my cream cheese of choice: Dutch Farms. I’ve made about a zillion recipes with their products and always trust their quality, fresh ingredients. So it was basically a no-brainer to incorporate their cream cheese into this dessert.
So if you’re looking for an easy, make-ahead dessert that is guaranteed to be a winner on Valentine’s Day (or any other day), then grab those ingredients and make this Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse!
Looking for more Valentine’s Day recipes? I’ve got you covered!
- Baked Red Velvet Donuts
- Chocolate Brownie Brittle Crème Brulee
- Whipped Strawberry Delight
- Mini Strawberry Heart Pies
- Red Velvet Skillet Cookie
Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 block (8 ounce) cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- In a blender or food processor, pulse strawberries until almost pureed and small chunks remain. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whip heavy cream with an electric mixer or stand mixer with fitted paddle attachment until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy. Gently stir strawberries into cream cheese mixture, and then fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon mixture into 4 bowls or one medium size bowl. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes, or until set.