These Baked Ham and Cheese Roll-Ups contain just three ingredients and are ready in less than 20 minutes. Filled with deli ham, Swiss cheese, and rolled up in a pre-made pizza dough, these roll-ups are sure to be the hit of the dinner table!
It’s that’s time again!
30 Minute Thursday is comin’ at ya and I’ve got an oh-so easy meal for you today.
But before we get into that, let’s branch off onto a different topic. I got a kindle for Christmas and I’m loving it! I received the Amazon Fire tablet and I love using it for Pinterest, Facebook, surfing the internet, and reading!
I thought I would be one of those people who would never, ever get a Kindle, because I love the feel of a book in my hands. Well, I caved and got one, and I’m hooked. I do still read actual, physical books, but I love that I can have the option to download a book and it instantly appears at my fingertips. That’s instant-gratification at its finest, right?
I recently downloaded “Girl on a Train” and read that in no time. Have you read that yet? I’m late to the party on that one, but it was so good. I also finished three other books in about two weeks! Any other book recommendations that I should check out? I’ve read “Gone Girl” but have yet to watch the movie!
Ok, back to these Baked Ham and Cheese Roll-Ups. I’m sure you’ve seen variations of this recipe floating around Pinterest-world, but I couldn’t wait to make my own. These roll-ups contain just three ingredients and are ready in less than 20 minutes. Filled with deli ham, Swiss cheese, and rolled up in a pre-made pizza dough, these roll-ups are sure to be the hit of the dinner table!
These Baked Ham and Cheese Roll-Ups are one of the easiest recipes on Pumpkin ‘N Spice. It’s also one of the tastiest, too! I mean, how could you go wrong with pizza crust, ham, and cheese?
And the best part (besides the ease and taste of this recipe), is that these roll-ups are so easy to customize depending on your tastes. You could add some spicy mustard or ranch dressing to the roll-ups before you bake them, or add in some onions, tomatoes, or olives. Just imagine all of the yummy possibilities that you can create!
So if you’re looking for the perfect, easy weeknight meal, these Baked Ham and Cheese Roll-Ups were made for you!
Looking for more 30 minute meals? I’ve got you covered!
Baked Ham and Cheese Roll-Ups
- 1 can (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 12 slices deli ham
- 12 slices Swiss cheese or cheese of choice
- Preheat oven to 425F. Lightly spray a large baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Unroll dough onto a flat surface and lightly press down into a rectangle.
- Top dough with the deli ham slices, placing them in an even layer across dough. Repeat with the slices of Swiss cheese, placing them on top of the ham.
- Starting from the long side, roll the dough into a tight log, pinching the ends together. Slice dough log into 12 pieces and place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, or until crust is golden. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Serve with mustard or ranch dressing, if desired.