Bacon and Egg Breakfast Pizza is filled with scrambled eggs, two kinds of cheese, and bacon, all sprinkled on top of a crisp crust. With just a few ingredients and minimal prep time, this breakfast pizza will be a meal time winner for breakfast, lunch, or even dinner!
My absolute favorite food. I could eat pizza morning, noon, night and then some. Seven days a week. It’s one of my great food loves, and I’ve mentioned that once or twice before.
The hubster, on the other hand, likes pizza, but doesn’t quite share the same feelings as I do. He definitely couldn’t eat it every day, or even once a week. Whaaaat? I know, I’m working on him!
But, he sure took me by surprise when he said that he could have this Bacon and Egg Breakfast Pizza every week. Yep, it’s true.
You also know my feelings about breakfast, right? It’s my all-time favorite meal to go out for and I love making savory and sweet dishes on the weekends. And while I do love cereal, toast and bagels, I’m talking about eggs, frittatas, french toast bakes…you know, the good stuff. I could eat that all day, every day, right along with pizza!
So, it only seemed natural that I take my love of pizza and breakfast and combine it into this easy Bacon and Egg Breakfast Pizza.
If you’re looking for a new way to eat eggs and bacon, then this is it! This Bacon and Egg Breakfast pizza is filled with scrambled eggs, two kinds of cheese, and bacon, all sprinkled on top of a crisp crust. With just a few ingredients and minimal prep time, this breakfast pizza will be a meal time winner for breakfast, lunch, or even dinner!
Now maybe you can understand why the hubster could eat this pizza just about every week. Fluffy, scrambled eggs, crisp bacon, and cheese…all loaded on top of a pre-made pizza dough. What could be better?
If you’re looking for a new dish to switch up your morning meal, then look no further. Pizza is where it’s at, friends! And it’s oh-so easy to make, too! But, you knew that was coming, right?
I used a refrigerated can of pizza dough as the crust. Simple, easy, and delicious. Of course, you could opt for the homemade kind, but you know I’m all about simple recipes around here.
After the crust is baked, load it up with the eggs, bacon, and cheese. I used a blend of mozzarella and cheddar, but any kind will do. And if you love other toppings, add ’em on! Sausage, mushrooms, or peppers would be fantastic on here, too!
Trust me when I say that this is one of my favorite, homemade pizzas. Fast, easy, fresh, and loaded with all of my favorite breakfast items. Plus…it’s pizza! That means it’s a win-win all around. So grab those ingredients and whip up this Bacon and Egg Breakfast Pizza. It’ll be the hit of the breakfast, lunch or dinner table!
Looking for more breakfast ideas? I’ve got you covered!
- Strawberry Cinnamon Pancake Casserole
- Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal
- Spinach, Bacon and Feta Breakfast Sandwich
Bacon and Egg Breakfast Pizza
- 1 (15 ounce) tube refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk any kind
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 6 slices bacon cooked, drained, and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F. Lightly spray a 13.25x9.25x.625in pan (or a small baking pan) with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Unroll crust onto pan and flatten dough to edge of pan. Pinch edges of dough upward to make a crust.
- Brush dough with olive oil and then prick with a fork. Bake 7-8 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add eggs and cook over medium heat until set. Spoon eggs evenly over pizza crust. Sprinkle with bacon and cheeses.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until cheese melts. Remove from oven and cut into squares.