These Banana Chocolate Chip Sheet Pan Pancakes are the fastest and easiest way to make a delicious breakfast. With no flipping required and baked on a sheet pan, you can have these pancakes ready for a large crowd in no time. Freezer-friendly and ready ahead of time, your breakfast never sounded better!
This post is sponsored by Krusteaz.
Do you ever get a random food craving that you just can’t seem to shake?
I’ve been craving pancakes lately and I’m proud of it! Pancakes are such a comfort food for breakfast and one that I love, especially in the winter.
Making them at home is so easy, especially with the help of Krusteaz. Even flipping those flapjacks is fun. But you know what is even better? Sheet pan pancakes! No flipping or standing over a hot stove is required. Which makes breakfast extra easy and extra delicious.
Which is why I l-o-v-e baked pancakes (remember these Peanut Butter and Jelly Baked Pancakes?) and sheet pan pancakes. You get the classic taste and texture, without all of the flipping. And that’s a winner in my book!
Have you ever tried sheet pan pancakes before? It may sound a little strange, but trust me, once you make it, you’ll fall in love. The ease of preparation, endless flavor combinations and delicious taste will keep you coming back for more.
And today I’m sharing my latest (and greatest) breakfast recipe. Yep, you got it, sheet pan pancakes!
These Sheet Pan Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes are the fastest and easiest way to make a delicious breakfast. With no flipping required and baked on a sheet pan, you can have these pancakes ready for a large crowd in no time. Freezer-friendly and ready ahead of time, your breakfast never sounded better!
Trust me, I’m all about the easy recipes around here, and these baked pancakes couldn’t get any easier, or any more delicious.
Whether it’s breakfast for dinner, breakfast for a crowd, or meal prepping for the weekend, these Banana Chocolate Chip Sheet Pan Pancakes will hit the spot. It’s a warm and hearty breakfast, perfect for just about any time!
Sheet Pan Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes Ingredients
With the help of Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix, you can have this dish prepped and ready to go with just a few ingredients. And you know me, I love using Krusteaz mixes! From their tasty cookie, cakes, bread and pancakes mixes, I love it all. It’s convenient and oh-so yummy!
- Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- Cold water
- Baking powder
- Vanilla extract
- Mashed banana
- Milk chocolate chips
How to Make Sheet Pan Pancakes
What makes these banana chocolate chip pancakes extra special is how light and fluffy they turn out.
Simply mix the ingredients in a bowl, add in some mashed banana, and pour onto a sheet pan. I used a 9×13-inch baking pan, which roughly serves about eight people. Perfect for a brunch dish or if you want to make this ahead of time for busy weekday mornings.
These baked banana pancakes mean less mess and no flipping required, which equals a happier and less-stressed you.
How to Freeze Pancakes
To freeze these sheet pan pancakes from a mix, let cool completely and then slice into squares. Freeze the squares on a baking tray, then transfer to a freezer bag once hardened.
How to Reheat Pancakes
You can reheat leftover or frozen sheet pan banana chocolate chip pancakes in the oven, microwave, or even in the toaster! The oven is my preferred method, but the toaster or microwave works best when you’re in a rush.
Banana Chocolate Chip Pancake Topping Ideas
These easy banana pancakes can be topped with anything you’d like! A few of my favorite pancake toppings include:
- Banana slices
- Maple syrup
- Powdered sugar
- Homemade Almond Butter
- Fresh Strawberry Sauce
- Salted Caramel Sauce
subscribe to my youtube channel to see how easy this recipe is to make!
Tips for Making Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- The riper your bananas, the sweeter these sheet pan pancakes will be.
- You can also cook these easy banana pancakes on a griddle as you normally would.
- Feel free to add extra mix-ins to the pancake batter, such as butterscotch chips, chopped nuts, and so on.
Looking for more easy pancake recipes? I’ve got you covered!
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Nutella Pancake Bites
- Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
- Blueberry Greek Yogurt Pancakes
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Sheet Pan Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 2 cups Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1⅓ cups cold water
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ripe banana , mashed
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Sliced banana and maple syrup for topping , if desired
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix, cold water, baking powder, vanilla extract, mashed banana, and chocolate chips. Stir until just combined and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Pour into prepared pan and lightly spread with a spatula to ensure it evenly coats the entire pan.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, or until the center is firm.
- Cut into slices and garnish with additional bananas and serve with syrup, if desired.