A big thank you to Elli Quark for providing me with the opportunity to try their products. As always, all opinions expressed here are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands and companies that help make Pumpkin ‘N Spice possible!
Packed with just a few simple ingredients, these Cherry Pie Overnight Oats taste like cherry pie, in healthy form!
Cherry Pie Overnight Oats
We’re officially into the first week of August.
August! How did that happen?
I feel like this summer is flying by and I haven’t taken advantage of the warm weather as much as I should. Even though we still have a decent amount of time left of the season, it’ll slowly start feeling like fall soon. And I’m not even going to talk about schools being back in session again! So shhhh let’s not talk about that just yet.
Instead, let’s talk about this these Cherry Pie Overnight Oats. Packed with just a few simple ingredients, these overnights oats taste just like cherry pie, in healthy form.
The hearty oats, spoonable fresh cheese (aka yogurt) from Elli Quark, almond milk, and cherries make the perfect breakfast for busy weekday mornings. And to achieve that cherry pie crust texture, crumbled graham crackers are mixed in just before serving. Sounds pretty good, right?
Now let’s get back to that spponable cheese. Did that catch you off guard? It’s a form of yogurt from Elli Quark. It’s similar to Greek yogurt, but with a less sour taste and creamier texture. It also happens to be high in protein and contains no refined sugars.
And let me tell you, guys, this spoonable cheese is SO GOOD!
And I’m not just saying that. I practically jumped at the chance to try this yogurt from Elli Quark after hearing some amazing things about it. And trust me, it does not disappoint. And this is coming from huge Greek yogurt lover. I usually eat Greek yogurt every morning, but after trying Elli Quark, I have a new love.
So it seemed appropriate that I take my love for this spoonable cheese and add it into the perfect summer’s-not-going-anywhere breakfast!
These Cherry Pie Overnight Oats take just minutes to prepare, with no cooking involved!
Simply mix together the oats, Elli Quark spoonable cheese (or Greek yogurt), milk, cinnamon, and cherries. Pour the oat mixture into a mason jar or container with a lid and refrigerate at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight. The oats will soften and absorb the liquid, so there is no need to cook the mixture.
Once you’re ready to indulge in this healthy treat, sprinkle some crumbled graham crackers on top and thoroughly stir so that the mixture comes together.
One bite of these Cherry Pie Overnight Oats and you’ll be hooked on these for life. It’s easy to prepare, full of cherry pie flavor, and packed with healthy ingredients!
Looking for more oatmeal recipes? I’ve got you covered!
- Baked Banana Bread Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- Apple Pie Overnight Oats
- Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Cake Batter Overnight Oats
- Banana Bread Overnight Oats
Cherry Pie Overnight Oats
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup milk, any kind (I used vanilla almond milk)
- ½ cup Elli Quark spoonable cheese, cherry or vanilla flavored OR yogurt of choice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup sweet cherries pits removed and chopped; can use fresh or frozen
- 4 graham crackers crumbled, for topping, if desired
- In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients, except graham crackers.
- Pour into a mason jar or airtight container with lid. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or preferably overnight, so that the oats will soften and absorb the liquid.
- Remove from refrigerator, stir, and top with crumbled graham crackers.
- Oats will keep refrigerated for up to 3 days.