Yields 2 servings
Packed with just a few simple ingredients, these Cherry Pie Overnight Oats taste just like cherry pie, in healthy form!
5 minPrep Time
4 hr, 5 Total Time
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup milk (I used vanilla almond milk)
- 1/2 cup Elli Quark spoonable cheese, cherry or vanilla flavored
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sweet cherries, pits removed and chopped
- 4 graham crackers, crumbled, for topping, if desired
- In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients, except graham crackers.
- Pour into a mason jar or airtight container with lid.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or preferably overnight, so that the oats will soften and absorb the liquid.
- Remove from refrigerator, stir, and top with crumbled graham crackers.
Oats will keep refrigerated for up to 3 days.