This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Nut Thins. Thank you for supporting the brands and companies that help make Pumpkin ‘N Spice possible!
Loaded with the classic toppings of bacon, lettuce, and tomato, this Skinny BLT Ranch Dip is made with a Greek yogurt base and swirled with hints of ranch dressing. It’s zesty, creamy, and the perfect dip to complement the Artisan Nut Thins!
We’re nearing the end of July and I feel like summer just started! Who’s with me? We still have the month of August to look forward to, so that makes me feel just a little bit better. In between the business of the season, I’ve been trying to soak up as many of the summer flavors as I can.
Yields 6 servings
1 hr, 5 Prep Time
1 hr, 5 Total Time
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (0.74 ounce) package dry Ranch Greek Yogurt dressing mix (I used Hidden Valley brand)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup bacon bit pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- Blue Diamond Multi-Seed Artisan Nut Thins, for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt and dressing mix. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Just before serving, add in tomatoes, bacon bits, and lettuce. Stir well to combine.
- Top with additional bacon bits, lettuce, and tomatoes, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
It's best to add the lettuce just before serving, as it will become soggy.