This Cheesy Garlic Bread is packed with a buttery spread that’s combined with garlic and then topped with Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses. If you’re looking for the perfect garlic bread to make, then this is it!
It’s all about carbs today.
Cheesy, garlic-y, carb-loaded goodness. How about that for a Friday?
In fact, if I could bake with it, I probably would. Kind of like cinnamon. That’s my favorite spice to bake with and if I could add it to more savory dishes, I definitely would!
But back to garlic, it’s especially delicious when combined with ooey gooey, cheese loaded bread that baked and bursting with flavor. And I think you would agree with me, right?
This Cheesy Garlic Bread is packed with a buttery spread that’s combined with garlic and then topped with Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses. It bakes up crispy and full of flavor. If you’re looking for the perfect garlic bread to make, then this is it!
This bread is so good, that I’m not even going to tell you how many pieces I ate in one sitting. It’s cheesy, buttery, and full of garlic. Basically, it’s a cheese and garlic lovers dream!
And let’s not forget that this Cheesy Garlic Bread contains two types of cheese. Parmesan, which gives it that salty kick, and mozzarella cheese, which gives it the creamy flavor. Combine the two on some toasty bread and you have yourself a meal-time winner.
And did I mention that this garlic bread takes just minutes to prepare? Like most of my recipes, this bread is ready in no time. And that means less time in the kitchen and more time devouring this zesty, cheesy, carb-loaded dish.
Serve this bread alongside your favorite pasta dish, salad, or as a savory appetizer. I guarantee it will be your new favorite!
Looking for more side dish recipes? I’ve got you covered!
- Cheddar Rosemary Biscuits
- Roasted Maple Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes
- Mexican Rice
- Instant Pot Creamy Macaroni & Cheese
Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F. Slice loaf in half length-wise. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the butter, olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Spread half of the mixture on each loaf.
- Wrap foil tightly over each loaf, ensuring that it is completely covered. Place on pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Unwrap bread, top with cheese, and bake (uncovered) for 5-6 minutes longer. Broil on medium heat for 2-3 minutes longer, if you like the golden brown crust, if desired.
- Remove from oven and top with parsley. Cut into slices and enjoy!