Sheet Pan Rosemary Pork Chops and Potatoes is a deliciously easy meal for busy nights. Made entirely on one pan and seasoned to perfection with fresh rosemary and herbs, this simple dish is sure to be a dinnertime favorite all year long!
We could all use a few more sheet pan dinners in life…am I right?
Especially since the kiddos are back to school and routines are still falling into place. With after-school activities, homework, and tasks that seem to pile up, sometimes dinner is the last thing on everyone’s mind. Even if you don’t have kids, simple meals like this are always a plus!
Have you made a sheet pan dinner before? It’s basically like a one-bowl meal, but made entirely on a sheet pan and incredibly easy.
I’ve only experimented with sheet pan meals a few times before (remember this Sheet Pan Garlic Herb Salmon?), but I’m vowing to test some more and share them with you! After all, easy meals are the name of our game around here, and I could definitely use a few more simple recipes, especially when life gets busy.
So let’s get down to business!
I wanted to make this Sheet Pan Rosemary Pork Chops and Potatoes because the hubster loves pork chops. I do too, but I’m always at a loss of how to prepare it in a more flavorful way. Kind of a food blogger fail, right?
I’ve done a few marinades, but I’m always on the hunt for something new and something with lots of flavor.
Baked pork chops and potatoes is a deliciously easy meal for busy nights. Made entirely on one pan and seasoned to perfection with fresh rosemary and herbs, this simple dish is sure to be a dinnertime favorite all year long!
Along with the fresh rosemary, I used a combination of Italian seasoning, dried oregano, and thyme. It creates the most delicious blend of herbs to sprinkle over the pork chops and potatoes.
Mmm roasted potatoes. Did you know that I l-o-v-e them? I make roasted baby potatoes any chance that I get! From these maple cinnamon sweet potatoes, to those parmesan herb sweet potatoes and these herb roasted ones, I love them all. So it was a no-brainer that I paired some potatoes with the pork chops.
If you’re looking for that one pan, easy meal that is sure to impress those picky eaters, this Sheet Pan Pork Chops with Potatoes is it! Simple, fast and loaded with flavor, this will be a winner for dinner!
Ingredients in Baked Pork Chops and Potatoes
If you love fresh rosemary, then this sheet pan meal was made for you. Rosemary is probably my favorite herb, followed by basil and cilantro. I just can’t get enough of the flavor and how it can transform just about any dish into something magical!
Here’s what else you’ll need to make this one pan pork chops and potatoes:
- Olive oil
- Fresh rosemary
- Spices (garlic powder, Italian seasoning, oregano, thyme)
- Boneless pork chops
- Baby potatoes
How to Make Rosemary Pork Chops and Potatoes
Did I mention how easy this garlic rosemary pork chops with potatoes is to make? So easy, friends! The name literally says it all…sheet pan. Made all on one pan. Which means, less dishes, less clean-up and a very happy cook!
You simply mix together some olive oil, herbs and seasonings into a large bowl and then brush the pork chops with the mixture and place onto a baking pan. Then, you’ll toss some halved baby potatoes into the herb mixture and spread onto the same baking pan with the pork chops. And that’s it!
Pop the pan into the oven and let it work its magic. In about 25 minutes, you’ll have a hot, savory, herb-y, and delicious meal just ready to be devoured!
Can I Use Different Veggies?
Not in the mood for pork chops and potatoes? I’m sure you could swap out the potatoes for another veggie, but keep in mind that different veggies have different bake times.
Can I Use Bone-In Pork Chops?
I’m sure you could use bone-in pork chops to make these sheet pan garlic rosemary pork chops. Just remember that bone-in pork chops often require a little more time in the oven.
Tips for Making Sheet Pan Pork Chops
- For easier cleanup, line your baking tray with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Let the pork chops rest on your counter for about 10 minutes before baking them. You want them to come to room temperature before they go into the oven.
- Halve the baby potatoes so they cook quicker in the oven.
Looking for more pork dinner recipes? I’ve got you covered!
- Slow Cooker Honey Balsamic Pork Loin
- Honey Barbecue Pork Tacos
- Grilled Garlic Herb Pork Bowl
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Pulled Pork
Sheet Pan Rosemary Pork Chops and Potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons fresh rosemary , chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper , to taste
- 4 medium boneless pork chops
- 2 pounds baby potatoes , halved
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper or grease well with non-stick cooking spray. Place pork chops on one side of pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, rosemary, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Brush herb mixture onto each pork chop. Set aside.
- Add potatoes to bowl and toss to coat, ensuring each potato is covering in herb mixture. Spread potatoes in an even layer on other side of pan, cut side up. Sprinkle with additional rosemary, if desired.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes, or until pork chops reach an internal temperature of 145F and potatoes are fork tender. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.