These Caprese Cups are a delicious bite-sized appetizer that will be the hit of your next party! Filled with cherry tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, fresh basil and a drizzle of balsamic glaze, these bites are easy to make and even better to eat!
Happy Thursday, friends!
And in case you just started following along, I’m a gigantic lover of anything filled with caprese flavors. From this bread, to this salad and these burgers, I love it all. So I guess it’s no surprise that I picked one of my favorites to share with you today.
Because these Caprese Cups contain just five ingredients, you can have these prepped and ready to be devoured in no time. How about that for a savory appetizer?
And, really, what is a better combination than creamy mozzarella cheese, fresh basil and tomatoes? If you’re practically addicted to caprese flavors like I am, then these cups were made for you! And since they’re bite-sized, it makes them fun to eat. I don’t know about you, but I’m a sucker for mini foods. They draw me in every time with their cute appearance!
So the next time you’re headed to a baby shower, wedding shower, party, or just need an appetizer, these Caprese Cups are the perfect treat to whip up. Full of flavor and with just five simple ingredients, this savory appetizer will be devoured in no time!
Looking for more easy appetizers? I’ve got you covered!
- Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Chicken Caprese Quesadillas
- Stuffed Pizza Rolls
- Raspberry Baked Brie
- Parmesan Mushroom Bites
- Zesty Guacamole
- 15 mini phyllo cups
- 15 cherry tomatoes halved
- 15 mozzarella balls
- 6 fresh basil leaves torn
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Balsamic glaze for drizzle (I found a bottle of glaze near the vinegar products of my local grocery store)
- Arrange phyllo cups on a serving tray or pan.
- Place half of a cherry tomato into each cup, followed by one mozzarella ball and 2 basil leaves. Repeat until all of the cups are filled. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze. Serve immediately.