Yields 24 bites
Filled with fresh mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, and a sprinkling of spices, these Parmesan Mushroom Bites are packed with flavor and make the perfect treat for any occasion!
15 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated, store-bought pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 container (about 1/2 pound) fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives
- 1/2 cup heaving whipping cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F. Unroll dough into a long rectangle. Cut into 24 pieces and place each piece into the bottom of a greased mini muffin tin. Lightly press down and up the sides. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms, garlic powder, and chives and saute until tender.
- Add in heavy cream and Parmesan cheese. Stir to combine.
- Once most of the liquid has evaporated, spoon about 1 tablespoon of mushroom mixture into each mini muffin tin.
- Bake for about 9-11 minutes, or until crust is golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with your favorite Garnacha wine.