This post has been sponsored by KING’S HAWAIIAN®. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Caramel Sticky Buns are soft, sweet, and ready in just 30 minutes. Sweet rolls are topped with a rich caramel sauce, chopped pecans, and then baked until golden. Perfect for breakfast or dessert!
It’s breakfast time!
I’ve always got breakfast on my mind, especially when it comes to homemade dishes.
During the week, I often opt for my usual coffee and yogurt or toast. But on the weekends, I like to get more creative. And when I make a recipe that’s just so easy (and tasty), it often makes an appearance during the week, too. And yes, I’m talking about this sticky bun recipe!
I came across KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls when I was shopping at Jewel-Osco last week. These rolls have always been a favorite of mine because of the quality, taste, and texture. Not only do these sweet rolls pair perfectly with soup, salads, and stews but they also make a delicious breakfast option, too.
KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls will make your breakfast ideas irresistibly delicious and easy. The soft and fluffy texture is unique, along with the taste. It’s truly a favorite of mine, and I couldn’t wait to test out my newest breakfast recipe.
I stocked up on KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls from Jewel-Osco, where I found them near the bakery section. I shop here weekly and have done so for years. They have everything that I need for my grocery list and offer quality products. You can download the Jewel-Osco mobile app for easy and convenient shopping.
These tender caramel pecan sticky buns are simple, yet out-of-this-world delicious! The sweet rolls are topped with the best homemade caramel sauce and crunchy pecans. Pop ’em into the oven to get all warm and gooey, and your breakfast is ready to be devoured.
How to Make Caramel Sticky Buns:
Like most of my recipes, these pecan sticky buns are incredibly easy and only require a handful of ingredients.
- To start, melt some butter, brown sugar, honey and salt over medium heat until smooth and melted.
- Remove the butter mixture from heat and then stir in some heavy cream and vanilla.
- Spread the caramel sauce onto the bottom of a baking dish and then top with chopped pecans.
- Place the KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (uncut) on top of the caramel sauce. Bake for 15 minutes, until the caramel rolls are warm and slightly golden.
- Invert dish onto a large serving plater or plate and let sit for 1-2 minutes, as the caramel sauce will melt down the sides of rolls.
How do I store sticky buns?
Simply store the rolls in an airtight container at room temperature for up to three days. When ready to eat, pop it in the microwave for a gooey treat!
Can sticky buns be frozen?
Yes! Store the baked rolls in a freezer-safe container for up to three months. When ready to serve, thaw in the refrigerator and then warm in the microwave and enjoy.
These caramel breakfast rolls ready in less than 30 minutes and make an impressively easy dessert for you and your family. In fact, these are so sinfully good that you might just make this a regular treat on your breakfast rotation!
Looking for more easy breakfast ideas? I’ve got you covered!
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Blueberry Lemon French Toast Bake
- Baked Banana Bread Oatmeal
- Turkey Egg Cups
- Easy Breakfast Quesadillas
Caramel Sticky Buns
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (12 pack) KING'S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 8 inch baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter, brown sugar, and salt over medium heat, stirring occasionally until sugar is completely dissolved and mixture is bubbling.
- Remove pan from heat and add heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract, stirring to combine. Spread caramel sauce onto the bottom of prepared dish and top evenly with chopped pecans. Place uncut rolls upside down onto caramel mixture.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until caramel mixture is bubbly. Remove from oven and invert dish onto a large serving platter or plate. Let dish remain inverted for 2-3 minutes, as caramel sauce will drip down sides of rolls and thicken. Slice and enjoy!