Filled with eggs, cheddar cheese, crumbled bacon, and hash browns, these Cheesy Egg and Hash Brown Cups are perfectly portable, pop-able, and delicious for a quick breakfast on-the-go!
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk, amy kind
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 5 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup hash browns (frozen or thawed)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly grease a 24 cup mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Add garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, bacon, hash browns, and cheese. Stir thoroughly to combine.
- Pour mixture into mini muffin tin.
- Bake for about 15-17 minutes, or until middles are set.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes, then remove from muffin tins.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Breakfast cups will last for about 3 days, refrigerated, or up two 3 months if frozen.