No Bake Eggnog Pie is an easy dessert that requires just four ingredients. Creamy, dreamy, and made with a graham cracker crust, this pie is perfect for eggnog lovers!
No Bake Eggnog Pie
If you’re in the mood for an easy eggnog recipe, then I’ve got the perfect one for you!
This creamy eggnog pie is everything a simple treat should be…rich, airy, flavorful, and completely no bake.
This is a creative way to use up that eggnog that always makes an appearance during the holidays. Much like this eggnog cheesecake, eggnog cookies, and eggnog bread, this Christmas eggnog pie features that rich flavorful, without being too overpowering.
And did I mention how easy this recipe is?
So easy, friends! Just a few ingredients, a mixer, and a store-bought pie crust stands between you and this delectable treat. It’s a must-make for the holiday season!
Ingredients in No Bake Eggnog Pie
- Instant vanilla pudding mix
- Frozen whipped topping
- Prepared pie crust
How to Make Eggnog Pie:
Gently fold in whipped topping and nutmeg. Pour evenly into prepared pie crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least four hours, or until firm.
When ready to serve, garnish with additional whipped topping and a dusting of nutmeg, if desired.
Can I Use a Homemade Pie Crust?
You sure can! I like to use a store-bought graham cracker crust for convenience, but a homemade version would be just as delicious.
Can I Freeze This Pie?
Absolutely! This pie can be served frozen, as it will take on more of an ice cream texture. However, I don’t recommend freezing this pie for more than five days.
Can I Make This Ahead of Time?
Yes! The best part of this pie (besides requiring no oven) is that it can be made up to three days in advance if you are serving from the refrigerator. Or, if you prefer to freeze you pie and serve straight from the freezer (it will have an ice cream-like texture), you can make it up to five days ahead of time.
How to Serve the Best Eggnog Pie Recipe:
You can serve this pie from the refrigerator or freezer, depending on the texture you are looking for. I personally like the creamy texture, so I always refrigerate mine. I like to top the pie with some fresh whipped cream and a sprinkling of ground nutmeg.
Looking for More Easy Holiday Recipes? I’ve Got You Covered!
- Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gingerbread Bars
- Peppermint Cheesecake Dip
- Holiday Cake Mix Bars
- Red Velvet Peppermint Cupcakes
- Eggnog French Toast Bake
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1¼ cup eggnog
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, such as CoolWhip (thawed)
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 9-inch prepared graham cracker pie crust (I used a store-bought crust)
- In a large bowl, beat pudding mix and eggnog with an electric hand mixer or stand mixer with fitted paddle attachment until smooth and slightly thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Gently fold in whipped topping and nutmeg. Pour evenly into prepared pie crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least four hours, or until firm.
- When ready to serve, garnish with additional whipped topping and a dusting of nutmeg, if desired.
- See my tips and tricks for making this Eggnog Pie above the recipe box.