No-Bake Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
This No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake starts with an Oreo peanut butter cookie crust, followed by a creamy peanut butter filling, then a sprinkling of chopped peanut butter cups. It’s an easy dessert that takes just minutes to prepare and is packed with flavor!
Easiest Reese’s No-Bake Cheesecake
No-bake cheesecakes are pretty much the best kind of cake to me. I mean, you don’t have to turn on the oven, it takes just minutes to prepare, and it tastes like you spent hours slaving away in your kitchen.
This Reese’s peanut butter cup cheesecake starts with an Oreo peanut butter cookie crust, followed by a creamy, peanut butter batter, and sprinkled with chopped peanut butter cups and chocolate syrup.
It’s an easy dessert that takes just minutes to prepare and is packed with flavor. If you’re a fan of chocolate and peanut butter, then this dish was made for you!
This no-bake peanut butter and chocolate cheesecake is smooth, creamy, and full of peanut butter goodness. The chocolate peanut butter cookie crunch gives this dish just the right amount of balance, without overpowering the tasty peanut butter.
So the next time you need an easy, no-bake dessert that’s jam-packed with peanut butter, grab that cream cheese and whip up this simple Reese’s peanut butter cheesecake !
Ingredients for No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
This no-bake Reese’s peanut butter cup cheesecake is loaded with peanut butter.
The crust contains Oreo peanut butter cookies. Have you tried those before? SO good!
Then, there’s peanut butter in the cheesecake batter, followed by peanut butter cups on top of the cake. You could always add the cups into the batter, but I chose to leave it on top only.
To make this Reese’s peanut butter cheesecake, you’ll need the following:
- Peanut butter Oreo cookies
- Unsalted butter
- Cream cheese
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla bean paste
- Creamy peanut butter
- Whipped topping
- Mini Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Chocolate syrup
How to Make No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Did I mention how easy this Reese’s no-bake cheesecake is to make? In less than 15 minutes, you’ll have this dessert prepped and chilling in the fridge.
And that’s the hardest part…waiting for the decadent dish to chill! But, if you can muster up your willpower, it’s definitely worth the wait.
Here are the basic steps to making your very own Reese’s cheesecake:
- Combine the Oreo crumbs and melted butter.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan and chill.
- Beat together the peanut butter filling. Spread into the prepared crust and chill for 4 hours.
- Before serving your no-bake peanut butter cheesecake, top with chopped Reese’s peanut butter cups and chocolate syrup.
Can I Use Crunchy Peanut Butter?
No, I don’t recommend using crunchy peanut butter. I prefer my Reese’s cheesecake to be smooth and creamy, which is why I always use creamy peanut butter.
Can I Use All-Natural Peanut Butter?
I’m not sure. Homemade and all-natural peanut butters are typically oilier than store-bought peanut butters (like Skippy or Peter Pan). Using a natural peanut butter in this peanut butter cup cheesecake alter the texture.
Prepping this Reese’s no-bake cheesecake for an upcoming party or event? You can make it up to 48 hours before you plan on serving it.
Keep the cheesecake tightly wrapped and store it in the fridge to prevent the top from drying out. Simply pull it out and slice when ready to serve!
Note that I do NOT recommend preparing and freezing the peanut butter cup cheesecake in advance. The Cool Whip in the filling will deflate over time and the filling won’t be as smooth and creamy after being thawed.
Tips for Making Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
- If you can’t find peanut butter Oreos, regular Oreos will work as well.
- Be sure to use full-fat cream cheese for best results. (You want the kind that’s sold in blocks, not in tubs).
- If you wanted to change up the flavor of this cheesecake, I bet you could use almond butter instead of peanut butter, or another nut butter of your choice.
Looking for more cheesecake recipes? I’ve got you covered!
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- Blueberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast
- No-Bake Blackberry Cheesecake
- No Churn Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- 1 package (15.25 ounce) Peanut Butter Oreo Cookies, , ground into crumbs (or regular Oreo cookies)
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, , melted
- 24 ounces (3 blocks) cream cheese, , softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla bean paste, (or vanilla extract)
- 1½ cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 tub (8 ounce) whipped topping, , such as Cool Whip
- 25 mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, , roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- In a medium bowl, combine the Oreo crumbs and melted butter.
- Press crumb mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch spring form pan. Place in refrigerator to firm up while preparing filling.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and peanut butter with an electric hand mixer until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping until completely combined.
- Spread filling evenly into prepared cookie crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Before serving, remove cheesecake from spring form pan and top with chopped peanut butter cups and chocolate syrup.