This post contains affiliate links.
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is an easy dessert made with a sweet Oreo crust. With no oven required and a just a few ingredients, this smooth and creamy cheesecake is perfect for Oreo lovers!
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
It’s about time that I shared another no bake cheesecake around here!
It’s been a while, unless you count this peppermint cheesecake dip from December. Remember this No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake and that No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake? I make those quite often for the hubster, and if I’m being honest, me, too. There’s just something about an easy cheesecake recipe that’s oh-so good.
Just incase you’re on the hunt for cheesecake recipes, I’ve got a lot more to share: no bake apple cinnamon cheesecake, no bake peppermint oreo cheesecake, cherry cheesecake ice cream, and caramel apple cheesecake bars…just to name a few!
But, back to this no bake oreo cheesecake recipe! It’s loaded with lots of cookies and cream flavor…from the Oreo cookie crust, to pieces of Oreos in the vanilla cheesecake batter, it’s Oreo heaven, friends!
And best of all, this Oreo dessert is completely no bake! Perfect for an easy summer dessert (or an anytime dessert, really) this cheesecake recipe will be requested over and over again. Trust me!
How do you make No Bake Oreo Cheesecake?
This Oreo cheesecake is made with just a handful of ingredients and a little prep time. With no oven needed, this easy cheesecake just needs some time to chill in your fridge and then you can dig in!
- To start, prepare the Oreo crust. Take about 30 Oreo cookies and ground into crumbs. I did this by using my Ninja Blender, but a food processor, regular blender or even a large ziploc bag and a rolling pin will crush those cookies.
- Combine the cookie crumbs with some melted butter and then press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Place the pan into the fridge to chill while you prepare the rest of the cheesecake.
- Next, it’s time to bake that creamy cheesecake batter! Beat softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla bean paste with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy. Set this bowl aside.
- In another bowl, beat heavy cream with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cheesecake batter. You could also use your mixer on low speed to incorporate. Fold in some crushed Oreo cookies and then spoon into the prepared Oreo crust.
- Top with additional Oreo cookies, if desired, and then place into the refrigerator to firm.
How long does it take a no bake cheesecake to set?
The cheesecake needs to chill for at least 6-8 hours to firm and set. I like to chill mine overnight for best results.
What makes a no bake cheesecake set?
Good question! Some cheesecakes have a mixture of gelatin to give them a mousse-like texture. Other cheesecakes, like most of my no bake ones, have a mixture of cream cheese and whipped cream to give a firm texture.
How long will cheesecake last in the fridge?
Store the cheesecake in an air-tight container or cover with plastic wrap for up to five days in the refrigerator.
Can I freeze No Bake Cheesecake?
Absolutely! Once the cheesecake is chilled and firm, wrap tightly with aluminum foil or plastic wrap and freeze for up to three months. Thaw completely in the refrigerator before serving.
Have I convinced you to make this easy no bake oreo cheesecake yet? One bite and you’ll be coming back for more!
Looking for more no bake desserts? I’ve got you covered!
- Cherry Pie Bites
- Chocolate Covered Pound Cake Bites
- Berry Vanilla Pudding Pound Cake Trifle
- Chocolate Nutella Cream Pie
- No Bake Almond Butter Oatmeal Cookies
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- 30 Oreo cookies ground into crumbs
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 24 ounces (3 blocks) cream cheese softened
- 1¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla bean paste or extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 20 Oreo cookies roughly chopped
- 10 Oreo cookies crushed
- In a medium bowl, combine the Oreo crumbs and melted butter. Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Place into the refrigerator to chill while preparing the rest of the cake. **See note below**
- In a large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla bean paste/extract with an electric hand mixer until smooth and creamy, and no lumps remain. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream (or beat on low) into cream cheese mixture until fully incorporated. Gently fold in chopped Oreo cookies.
- Spread mixture evenly into prepared crust and top with additional crushed Oreo cookies, if desired. Chill for at least 6-8 hours, or overnight.
- Remove from pan, slice, and serve.
- I like to use my Ninja to ground the Oreos, but a blender or food processor will work, too.
- For easy removal once cheesecake is chilled, place a sheet of parchment paper over bottom circle of springform pan when unbuckled (before you add the crust). Then, buckle the pan together. When you remove the cheesecake from pan, the crust will not stick to the bottom.
- See my tips and tricks for making this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake above the recipe box.
Leave a Reply