This No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle is filled with a creamy cheesecake batter that’s swirled with pumpkin and topped with golden pound cake chunks. It’s an easy treat that requires no oven and is perfect to capture the flavors of fall!
Ever since I made this no-bake cheesecake back in December, I’ve been dreaming of new combinations to create. A seasonal one for the holidays, a minty green one for St. Patrick’s Day, a blackberry cheesecake for the summer, and now onto fall.
Yields 3 small trifles or one large trifle
This No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle is filled with a creamy cheesecake batter that's swirled with pumpkin and topped with golden pound cake chunks. It's an easy treat that requires no oven and is perfect to capture the flavors of fall!
1 hr, 15 Prep Time
1 hr, 15 Total Time
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup pure pumpkin
- 6 slices pound cake, cut into cubes
- Place about half of the pound cake cubes into the bottom of three trifle glasses or a trifle bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whip cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract using a stand mixer with a fitted paddle attachment or hand mixer until smooth
- Add in pumpkin and mix until combined.
- Spoon half of the mixture over the pound cake cubes.
- Top the pound cake cubes with the rest of the cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until set
- Top with additional pound cake cubes and whipped cream, if desired
Adapted from my No-Bake Blackberry Cheesecake