No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
This No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is filled with a creamy cheesecake batter that’s swirled with pumpkin and topped with golden pound cake chunks. It’s an easy treat that requires no oven and is perfect to capture the flavors of fall!
Ever since I made this no-bake cheesecake back in December, I’ve been dreaming of new combinations to create. A seasonal one for the holidays, a minty green one for St. Patrick’s Day, a blackberry cheesecake for the summer, and now onto fall.
I’ve been waiting to share this No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake with you since August.
I absolutely love pumpkin (incase you couldn’t tell) and this cheesecake was one of the very first fall treats that I whipped up. But since it was still a bazillion degrees in September, I decided to hold out until now. Forgive me, ok?
No bake cheesecakes are one of my favorite dishes to whip up.
I love the fact that you don’t have to turn on the oven to get a decadent treat full of flavor. And the flavor combinations are endless! I’ve already been brainstorming a few more no-bake cheesecake ideas for the rest of the year and can’t wait to share those with you. From chocolate to strawberries and peanut butter, I could go on and on about how decadent this treat is!
Which leads me to this No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake. This no-bake dish is filled with a creamy cheesecake batter that’s swirled with pumpkin and topped with golden pound cake chunks. It’s an easy treat that requires no oven and is perfect to capture the flavors of fall.
And if you’re like me, then easy goodies like this easy pumpkin cheesecake is a must-make any time of the year. And when it involves pumpkin, it makes it even better. The cheesecake batter is smooth, rich, and filled with a cozy pumpkin flavor.
And those pound cake chunks?
It’s delicious when combined with creamy pumpkin cheesecake! I used a store-bought pound cake and cut each slice into chunks, but feel free to use your favorite recipe if you prefer. The pumpkin cheesecake pairs well with the pound cake, which acts like the crust in this No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle.
Trust me when I say that this No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle is a breeze to whip up. You simply beat together some cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
Then you fold in some pumpkin and layer over chunks of pound cake. Pop these trifles into the refrigerator for about a half hour to firm up and then your decadent fall treat is ready to be devoured.
One bite and you’ll be hooked on the delicious pumpkin taste and creamy texture. So if you’re looking for the perfect fall dessert to serve at parties, get-togethers, or just for yourself, then you’ll love this no bake cheesecake recipe!
Looking for more pumpkin recipes? I’ve got you covered!
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean paste, or vanilla extract
- ¾ cup pure pumpkin
- 6 slices pound cake, cut into cubes
- Place about half of the pound cake cubes into the bottom of three trifle glasses or a trifle bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whip cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract using a stand mixer with a fitted paddle attachment or hand mixer until smooth
- Add in pumpkin and mix until combined. Spoon half of the mixture over the pound cake cubes. Top the pound cake cubes with the rest of the cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until set. Top with additional pound cake cubes and whipped cream, if desired.