Peanut Butter Fluff
Peanut Butter Fluff is rich, creamy, and perfect for peanut butter lovers. Loaded with lots of peanut butter flavor, this dip is ready in minutes and is perfect for family gatherings, parties, or just when you need a sweet treat!
Peanut Butter Fluff
If you’re looking for an easy, creamy dip that’s made for a crowd, this Reese’s peanut butter fluff is it.
Serve this delicious dip with chocolate graham crackers, apple slices, fresh fruit, or peanut butter cookies and your tastebuds will be satisfied.
In case you haven’t noticed, I’m a huge peanut butter lover. I could eat it every day, and sometimes do! Some of my favorite recipes include this no bake peanut butter cup cheesecake, peanut butter banana energy bites, and these no bake snickers peanut butter bars.
Whether I’m using creamy peanut butter to top some white bread for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or fluffernutter sandwiches, I love it any which way. Adding it to my morning oatmeal and smoothies is a must, too.
And while we’re on the subject of my favorite spread, Reese’s peanut butter cups just happens to be my favorite candy. I’m not a huge sweet eater, but when it comes to peanut butter, all bets are off.
Back to this peanut butter dip. It’s definitely a crowd pleaser and perfect for game day. If you need something fast and made with simple ingredients, this dip recipe fits the bill.
The base of this easy dessert is softened cream cheese, peanut butter (of course!), white chocolate instant pudding mix, and whipped topping. Once everything is combined and fluffy, stir in some chocolate chips and mini peanut butter cups. I like to use the unwrapped mini Reese’s and halve those, but any kind of peanut butter cup will work.
This dip is delicious once combined (and it’s so hard not to sneak a spoonful), but it tastes even better when it has been chilled for a few hours. That way, the flavors blend together and taste richer. I like to top the dip with extra peanut butter cups just before serving.
The texture is creamy and fluffy, while the flavor is similar to a light peanut butter mousse. Mmm mmm good!
Ingredients in Peanut Butter Fluff Recipe:
- Cream cheese: softened to room temperature
- Instant white chocolate OR vanilla pudding mix: the dry mix only
- Creamy peanut butter
- Milk: I used 2% but any kind of dairy milk will work
- Frozen whipped topping: thawed
- Milk chocolate chips
- Mini peanut butter cups
How to Make Easy Peanut Butter Fluff:
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, pudding mix, and one cup peanut butter until well combined using a hand mixer.
Add milk, ¼ cup at a time, and beat until well incorporated. Gently fold in whipped topping until fluffy. Fold in chocolate chips and peanut butter cups.
Transfer mixture to a serving bowl. If time allows, refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours, or overnight.
Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, chopped fruit, etc.
How to Store Leftovers:
Leftover dip will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
Can I Make This Ahead of Time?
Yes! You can prepare this fluff up to one day in advance. Before serving, give it a good stir and top with additional peanut butter cups or chocolate chips, if desired.
Can I Use Natural Peanut Butter?
You can, although the texture might be slightly stiffer than using a creamy one and might not hold up as well.
How to Serve:
I like to serve this dessert with:
- Fresh fruit: apple slices, fresh strawberries; sliced bananas, or even tangerine slices
- Vanilla wafers, graham crackers, or even animal crackers
- Pretzels or potato chips would make the perfect sweet and salty combo
- Instead of using white chocolate instant pudding mix: use vanilla or chocolate instead.
- Milk: swap out the 2% milk for whole milk or half-and-half for an even richer taste.
- Whipped topping: to make this dip extra chocolate-y, swap out the regular whipped topping for chocolate whipped topping.
- Chocolate chips: add or swap out the milk chocolate chips for peanut butter chips or dark chocolate chips.
- Topping: Drizzle some melty peanut butter over the dip for an extra dose of flavor.
Looking for More Easy Peanut Butter Recipes? I’ve Got You Covered!
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars
- Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Banana Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
Peanut Butter Fluff
- 8 ounces cream cheese, (softened to room temperature)
- 3.4 ounce box white chocolate OR vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1¼ cup milk, (I used 2%)
- 8 ounce container whipped topping, such as Cool Whip, (thawed)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup Reese's mini unwrapped peanut butter cups, (halved)
- Graham crackers, vanilla wafers, strawberries, etc., (for serving)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, pudding mix, and peanut butter until well combined using a hand mixer.
- Add milk, ¼ cup at a time, and beat until well incorporated. Gently fold in whipped topping until fluffy. Fold in chocolate chips and peanut butter cups.
- Transfer mixture to a serving bowl. If time allows, refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours, or overnight.
- Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, chopped fruit, etc.
- Leftovers will last in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
- This dip can be made up to one day in advance.
- See my tips and tricks for making this Peanut Butter Fluff above the recipe box.