This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ThePerfectBreakFEAST #CollectiveBias
This Strawberry Cinnamon Pancake Casserole is a dish that the whole family will enjoy. Fluffy pancakes are studded with juicy strawberries, a cinnamon spread, and then baked until golden. Topped sweet streusel and maple syrup, this dish is a wholesome, feel-good meal!
It’s been a while since I’ve shared some pancake recipes with you.
Please forgive me, k? I promise to make it up to you with this Strawberry Cinnamon Pancake Casserole.
But, before we get to that, let’s talk about breakfast. Are you a grab ‘n go sorta person? Do you need your cereal, eggs, or smoothie in the mornings? Or do you just kinda wing it?
I’ve mentioned this before, but I don’t always have the best habits when it comes to breakfast. My go-to meal is usually some coffee and yogurt, followed by a smoothie or overnight oats later on. But, I do love making breakfast on the weekend. And since the hubster religiously eats breakfast every morning, I thought a make-ahead dish that could serve as breakfast during the week would definitely help me to get into the same habit as the hubster.
I really do love breakfast. It’s my favorite meal of the day and I love having breakfast for dinner (or brinner). And when I can make a dish, such as this french toast bake, that baked oatmeal, or these overnight oats and have breakfast already prepared for the followed morning, it gets my day off to a great start.
Then, I really have no excuse as to not having a hearty breakfast, right?
When I was shopping at Meijer last week, I stumbled upon three products that would make a wholesome breakfast for the hubster andI. Hungry Jack® Pancake & Waffle Mix – Buttermilk Complete Mix is just what I need to make mornings a little easier. It’s the perfect mix to satisfy even the tallest of cravings and makes hearty pancakes and waffles.
And then there’s Hungry Jack® Syrup. It’s the perfect topping for pancakes and waffles and complements the Hungry Jack® Pancake & Waffle Mix. Plus, it’s microwaveable! And breakfast wouldn’t be complete without Jif® Flavored Spreads. It provides the protein you need to start your day and comes in tasty flavors, such as cinnamon and maple. It’s naturally flavors, has no artificial ingredients, and is non-GMO and gluten-free.
So, after stocking up on these products, I headed home to whip up a delicious breakfast that’s perfect for busy weekday mornings. This Strawberry Cinnamon Pancake Casserole is a dish that the whole family will enjoy. Fluffy pancakes are studded with juicy strawberries, a cinnamon spread, and then baked until golden. Topped sweet streusel and maple syrup, this dish is a wholesome, feel-good meal!
If you’ve never tried pancakes in baked form, then you don’t know what you’re missing! Hungry Jack® Pancake & Waffle Mix – Buttermilk Complete Mix makes this dish so easy to make. But, you knew that was coming, right? After all, I am the queen of easy dishes.
Simply mix the pancake batter according to the package directions, and then stir in some fresh strawberries and Jif® Cinnamon Flavored Spread. Pour it into a baking dish, top with the streusel mixture, and then bake until fluffy and golden.
Once the Strawberry Cinnamon Pancake Casserole is ready, drizzle with Hungry Jack® Syrup and be prepared to wow your taste buds. The fluffy texture of the pancakes, sweet strawberries, cinnamon spread and streusel make the most delicious flavor combination. And when you top it with warm maple syrup…man, oh man, is it good!
Plus, this pancake casserole is the perfect, make-ahead dish for busy weekday mornings. Simply prepare it on the weekend, bake, and then refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut a slice for your morning breakfast, warm it up in the microwave, and your delicious breakfast is just ready to be devoured.
So, grab those ingredients and whip up this tasty Strawberry Cinnamon Pancake Casserole. Whether it’s breakfast for dinner or an easy weekday meal, you’ll love the taste of this simple dish!
Looking for more breakfast recipes? I’ve got you covered!
Strawberry Cinnamon Pancake Casserole
- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Pancake & Waffle Mix - Buttermilk Complete Mix or other pancake mix of choice
- 1½ cups water
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Jif® Cinnamon Flavored Spread or creamy peanut butter
- 1 pound strawberries sliced
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons cold unsalted butter cubed
- Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly spray a 3 quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the Hungry Jack® Pancake & Waffle Mix - Buttermilk Complete Mix and water. Stir until big lumps are gone. Add baking powder and vanilla, stirring to combine. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add Jif® Cinnamon Flavored Spread. Microwave on medium powder for about 15 seconds to slightly melt, making it easier to stir into batter. Add Jif® Cinnamon Flavored Spread and strawberries to batter. Gently fold until combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared dish. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Stir to combine. Use a pastry cutter or two forks to cut butter into to mixture, making it the texture of course sand. Sprinkle streusel over top of batter.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into middle comes out clean, and topping is golden. Cut into squares and serve with syrup.
Like what you see? Then be sure to head to your nearest Meijer to check out their selection of Hungry Jack® and Jif® Peanut Butter! You’re also encouraged to use these Meijer mPerks Offers while shopping for these products!
- $0.75 off 1 Hungry Jack® Pancake and Waffle Mix
- $0.75 off 1 Jif® Flavored Spread
- $0.75 off 1 Hungry Jack® Syrup