These Chewy Twix Cookies are soft and chewy, loaded with twix pieces and baked until they’re slightly crispy on the edges but fluffy on the inside!
Cookies hold a pretty high standard in my book. They can’t be too thin, too crispy, too hard, or too soft. Lightly golden brown on the edges, fluffy, and with just the right amount of chewiness are the cookies that rock my taste buds. Know what I mean?
And I’m no cookie expert, but I know what I like. Chocolate chip cookies are on of my favorites (followed closely by snickerdoodles) and they have to meet my strict standards.
And while I’ve baked many varieties of cookies over the past few years, my standard recipe for the chocolate chip kind is my all-time favorite.
I’ve made them countless times and love the sweetness of the batter and how darn perfect they come out every time. I even turned my classic chocolate chippers into these Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies, which proved to be a hit in my household.
Well, I’m at it again, friends! Since I could eat cookies pretty much any day of the week, I decided to experiment with my chocolate chip batter and add in one of my favorite candy bars. After careful consideration (and browsing the candy aisle at my grocery store), these Chewy Twix Cookies immediately popped into my head.
These cookies are soft and chewy, loaded with twix pieces and baked until they’re slightly crispy on the edges but fluffy on the inside. Sounds perfect for all of you chewy cookie fans out there, right? And the contain just the right amount of candy, so you get the perfect caramel cookie crunch in every bite.
And the best part is that these Chewy Twix Cookies are easy to whip up and are so full of flavor!
If you love Twix candy bars, then this cookie was made for you. And I’ll let you in on a little secret…my secret ingredient that makes these cookies extra soft and oh-so delicious is instant vanilla pudding mix. It acts just like cornstarch, which keeps these cuties soft. The pudding doesn’t add much flavor, but is a necessity in my book!
So the next time your cookie cravings strike, head to the kitchen and whip up a batch of these Chewy Twix Cookies. Guaranteed to be a crowd favorite, you’ll be making these all the time!
Looking for more cookie recipes? I’ve got you covered!
- No Bake Almond Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Spiced Oatmeal Cookies
Chewy Twix Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce package) Twix bites chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line two baking trays with a silpat mat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla, Mix well.
- Slowly add in the flour and baking soda, ½ cup at a time, so that mixture absorbs well. Fold in twix bites. Shape dough into rounded balls and drop onto baking trays.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool on baking pan for 10 minutes, then move to a wire rack to cool completely.