This post has been sponsored by Campbell’s®. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
This Tuna Skillet Casserole is an easy, one pan meal that’s ready in just 30 minutes. Creamy, warm and hearty, this classic dish will quickly become a dinner-time favorite!
Easy meals, especially dinners, are the name of my game.
If you’ve been hanging around my little corner of the internet, then you know I’m all about those simple dishes with minimal ingredients and prep time. And that’s why I love Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup. It’s a favorite of mine and perfect to use when you want to simplify a recipe without sacrificing taste.
In fact, I usually have at least two or three cans of Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup in my pantry. It makes for a great soup all on its own, and it’s a great recipe starter for so many dishes. Are you interested in seeing more? Head over to this site to see more tasty ideas.
So when I thinking of a what to make for dinner a few weeks ago, one of my favorite dishes came to mind: Tuna Noodle Casserole! I didn’t eat it much growing up, usually only at potlucks or a friend’s house, but I have always loved the creamy noodles and tuna that came together for a blast of decadence.
I’ve only made tuna casserole one other time, and I’m not quite sure why I haven’t made it more often. I absolutely adore it, and so does the hubster.
Not only is the recipe a breeze to whip up but it’s so warm and comforting. It also makes perfect leftovers, too. And if you know me, I’m not big into leftovers. But this easy tuna casserole is leftover heaven for me.
This Tuna Skillet Casserole is an easy, one-pan meal that’s ready in just 30 minutes. Creamy, warm, and hearty, this classic dish will quickly become a dinnertime favorite!
A simple, one-pan dish that’s ready in 30 minutes? Sign me up! This hearty Tuna Skillet Casserole is perfect for those busy weeknights when cooking is the last thing you want to do. And did I mention that this heats up beautifully for leftovers? That’s a winner in my book, friends.
And by using Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup, you can ensure that this casserole has a deliciously thick and creamy texture. Just what you want in comfort food!
Like most of my recipes, this easy Tuna Skillet Casserole comes together in minutes. You will start by whisking together some chicken broth, Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup, and some spices in a large skillet. Then, you’ll add in some egg noodles (or your noodle of choice) and frozen peas and bring the mixture to a boil.
Once the mixture is simmered and the noodles are tender, it’s time to stir in some tuna and cheese. After all, who can resist melty cheese? Then, you will sprinkle additional cheese on the top of the casserole, followed by some crushed butter crackers. Cover and let sit for a few minutes until the cheese has melted, and your dinner is ready to be devoured.
Quick, easy, and loaded with flavor, this classic tuna casserole is perfect to serve on busy weeknights or for when you want a simple weekend meal. I guarantee you’ll love this comfort food just as much as I do!
Tuna Skillet Casserole
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (10.5) ounce Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces egg noodles about 4 cups
- 1½ cups frozen peas
- 1 (12 ounce) can white tuna, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- ½ cup crushed butter crackers for topping
- In a large skillet, add the chicken broth, Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Whisk until combined and mostly smooth (a few little chunks are fine).
- Stir in egg noodles and frozen peas. Bring mixture to a boil. Then, reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in tuna and 1/2 cup of shredded cheese until melted.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of cheese and crushed crackers over top of casserole. Cover until cheese is melted, about 2-3 minutes.