This Cheesy Beef Tortellini Skillet is a simple, one pan meal that’s bursting with flavor. Loaded with ground beef, spices, tortellini, and cheese, this easy meal is family-friendly and so delicious!
Another 30 Minute Thursday meal is comin’ at ya, friends!
But first, let me point out the obvious…it’s JULY!
Holy Shmoly! How in the world did we already make it through the Memorial Day and now the 4th of July? Is anyone else’s head spinning about the time just zooming on by?
Now that we made it through the 4th, how was your holiday? Did you celebrate with lots of food and lots of fireworks, and maybe some adult beverages, too?
I know I did…and it was sure nice to kick back and relax. But, it was also strange to celebrate the 4th on a Tuesday. Anyone else feeling like that? But, at least we’re almost to Friday now, right?
Before I get into the good stuff (aka the FOOD!), I have a confession to make.
I first made this beef skillet back in the beginning of April and have been eating it ever since. It’s just that good. And since I plan (and recipe test) my editorial calendar for blogging a few months in advance, I knew this beauty would be sitting for a while before I shared it with you. But, let me tell you, it’s worth the wait!
And you know me…I’m all about the easy meals! Especially come summertime when you don’t want to be slaving over a hot stove all day.
And friends, this beef tortellini skillet is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters! I mean, what’s not to love? Seasoned ground beef, cheese tortellini, and shredded mozzarella cheese. It’s also easy to customize depending on your tastes. The flavor, the texture, the ooey goeey cheese…mmm mmm good!
This dish is simple, made in just one skillet, and ready in less than 30 minutes!
Looking for more 30 minute meals? I’ve got you covered!
- Creamy Ground Beef Pasta
- Instant Pot Spaghetti
- Baked Chicken Ranch Taquitos
- Garlic Parmesan Gnocchi with Mushrooms
- One Pot Chicken Fajita Soup
Cheesy Beef Tortellini Skillet
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1¼ cup water
- 1½ teaspoon beef bullion granules
- 1 (20 ounce) package fresh or frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook and crumble ground beef until no longer pink. Drain, wipe out skillet if needed, and return ground beef to skillet. Stir in steak seasoning, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, water, and beef bullion granules. Bring mixture to a boil.
- Add tortellini, stir to combine, and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 4-5 minutes, or until tortellini are tender and heated through.
- Sprinkle tortellini with cheese, remove from heat, and cover. Let stand 3-4 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.